What happened to the buff movie stars?

I blame Japan.

80s action figures
FistoComplete2a.jpg

Today
ShikiAkira.jpg

I'd say today's guys are as big as the 80's guys. Arnold being excluted from the because...c'mon, no one's bigger than 80's Arnold.

You got Hugh Jackman who looked as big as a ever in Logan, Efron got jacked for Baywatch, Rock is still making movies, Cavil lost some mass for BvS but he looked huge in MoS. I'd say, the trend of guys getting huge is making quite the comeback these days.

TS your basically missing Arnold aren't you

There weren't that many buff movie stars to begin with. I can name more today than from the 80s.

Jackman

3rgefdv-e1489662759375.jpg

Mamoa

43e7ab2747e35efc00dbcd0f71bfc6d4--hottest-guys-hot-guys.jpg

Bjornsson

mountain-mobile.jpg

Not to mention a ton of others like The Rock. Hope you found someone to jerk off to in those pictures. Sorry twinks in skinny jeans don't get you hard like big, strong men do.

The Paul brothers had this classic movie with hot ass Eva LaRue.

Without Steroids they all have limits on how big they can get naturally.... The rock is an exception because he's a genetic Samaon blood freak. Most the other guys are either former pretty boy jocks or manlet juicers like Wahlberg.
<36>

Yeah, there are MORE buff stars today than in the past.
There just isn't really an iconic guy like Arnold or Sly were. And you don't HAVE TO BE huge to be an action star today.

Rock, Mamoa, Hemsworth, Chris Evans (Capn America), Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Reynolds, Crews...and then there's a ton of other guys who aren't known for being jacked, but will get there for a role

TS, have you seen magic mike? All of Hollywood's huskiest studs are in that movie.

Back