What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
she doesn't mind,

Right-Hand1.jpg
Same here.

giphy.gif

I'm assuming the title should say what does your mum/landlord think of mma?
Well my moms thinks its barbaric. I showed her Kongo vs Barry and she went crazy not to mention she was worried about Barry being stiff and all.

Then I showed her Blaydes vs Overeem and she straight up wanted to report it.

Well, I don't have one anymore. Fuck that bitch. She wasn't shit anyway. I'm better off without her. Don't ask me if I miss her, because I don't. I....
giphy.gif

Mine is a special ed Teacher, everyone loves her thinks she’s really nice and sweet

But that all goes wayward when someone she likes is fighting, she’s like crazy. I’ve heard death threats out of her mouth

Wife likes it, girlfriend hates the shit out of it. That's why "Saturday night was for wives, but Friday night at the Copa was for the girlfriends."

Likes but isn't bothered if she misses it
Fucking hates McGregor and calls him a pikey cunt
:eek:

TS assumes we're all dudes or hetero on sherdog.

My girlfriend doesn't like technique, but loves knockouts. A Just Bleed-fan in other word.

(I'm serious)

My mother, father and sister think it's way too brutal.

Doesnt know shit about it . I'll try to not talk about MMA with my current gf

My girlfriend is indifferent to all sports (even mildly dislikes them but has to tolerate them) but cried at MM and Cejudo's post-fight interviews because she thought the sportsmanship was sweet...

Bitch be crazy.

She hates that my Saturday nights aren't free for a while lol, but follows black beast on insta and thinks he's funny.

Ex gf was literally so fucking stupid she'd just watch with me for no absolute reason.
Not because I liked it and damn sure not because she liked it.
And here comes out that pig-noise laugh and "OH WOW" when someone gets dropped.
Lucky she was hot as fuck.

Current gf is a Thai fighter so she fully understands what's happening and actually successfully predicted several fights
DC vs Lewis - said Lewis would get RNC'd in 4th round, 2 rounds off.
Cowboy vs Perry - Said Perry seems like a cuck, is going to get tapped out in the first with armbar from mount.

But once she said "Michelle Waterson is beautiful, I'm rooting for her now"
That moment right there is when I decided to fuck up my pull out game on purpose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back