What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
My fiance, Jana loves MMA. In fact, we met over a conversation about how she used to work for the UFC at Colin Oyama's No Limits MMA gym in Huntington Beach a few years ago when she still lived in SoCal. She was a PT/med tech who worked with all the fighters.
Anyhow, she has her favorites. Some of whom she worked with back in the day ( Rampage, Carla Esparza, Michael Bisping etc. ) & others she hasn't ( Khabib, the "Black Beast", Shevchenko etc. ). So, she enjoys fight nights just as much as I do. Well, actually, only on MMA fight nights, that is. Being a former fighter myself, I'm as much of a boxing fan as I am an MMA fan. But, Jana doesn't particularly enjoy boxing for some reason. She'll watch it with me but she doesn't get excited by anyone's fights other than Deontay Wilder's. She likes him because his fights always end early. LOL.

lol at assuming Sherbros on here date girls.

Loves and watches it with me, was a fan before I met her because of her brother

My wife really enjoyed it and we both loved Chuck but after Rampage beat him my wife could no longer watch MMA. She gave up on it.

Dislikes due to keeping my awesomeness away from her for a few hours. Also she is bored watching it.

Yeah, she loves it now :) her favourite fighter is Rose and she likes DC as well. She's watched quite a few events with me now. We were going to watch the UFC event in Perth, but it kinda fell apart, so we got a refund. Hope she gets to see Rose live some time...

I was never expecting her to like it because she came from a pretty strict Christian family, but kinda got into because of Ronda getting KTFO lollll.

I realised her dad loves watching MMA surprisingly and named fighters I'm surprised he even knew.

She used to like it more, but she's still a little traumatized after we saw Anderson Silva snap his shin over Chris Weidman's kneecap at a BWWs.

My wife always watches the fights with me. Got me tickets to UFC Fight Night 135. Went to college with and is friends with Tim Bazer...
20140422080136_827Q0008.JPG

http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Tim-Bazer-3416

She used to like it more, but she's still a little traumatized after we saw Anderson Silva snap his shin over Chris Weidman's kneecap at a BWWs.
lmao yeah my dad saw that live with me and he legit broke his tibia and fibula like a year before

and like cringed when he saw that snap hahaha

I'm assuming the title should say what does your mum/landlord think of mma?

She don't like it. I use her to practice knee slice.

I think she likes it.or maybe she just likes spending time with me and wings.

Indifferent now, but used to watch every event with me.

I'd ask her but that restraining order is sorta putting a monkeywrench in that plan.

Girlfriend hates teh Chris for some reason. But loves cowboy.

indifferent. She knows the biggest fighters. Went to a UFC show with me once. But doesn't watch. Doesn't love it, doesn't hate it.

Back