What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
She just tolerates it when I have it on as if i'm watching football or something. She doesn't know any of the fighters but when I told her about Khabib vs Conor she referred to him by "is he the guy who does that arm thing?".. so Conor stealing Vince McMahon's billionaire strut is more recognizable to the public than anything he did in the cage.

Wife loves it. We usually get our drink on and have a blast fight night.

DC is both of our favorite fighter.
That’s nice you to can share that. My wife had a few girls over for my Conor vs Mayweather PPV party. She was slightly interested in the Conor Khabib ppv, but mainly indifferent to my yelling during most events.

She doesn’t really care, she does buy into the hype for the big fights though. Rousey, Conor etc etc... Oh shit! She is a filthy casual, what a bitch.

Kelvin Gastelum is her favourite

She’s came with me to 7 ufc events and 2 boxing

She has fun at them

Single currently. Last girl I dated loves mma. She trains BJJ. Goes to watch all the PPV’s with girls from her class, but she would get annoyed because the other chicks only pay attention during chick fights.

I’m lucky to have a fiancé who loves to watch MMA, Kickboxing, and Combat sambo, we have even attended events together.

Wife loves it. We usually get our drink on and have a blast fight night.

DC is both of our favorite fighter.
My wife cried when both d.c. and Conor lost. Straight up she hyperventilated in the bathroom when Conor was getting mauled round 2. She’s the shit.

She watched the highlights of Jair vs Zombie. Her reaction:
'This is not normal. You are not normal.'

My ex was like my casual friends. Didn’t know anyone except the popular fighters. We went to a couple of live events and she liked that but she got bored when watching it on tv

Ah, I see you went out with Jill too. Yeah, it doesn't bother her

JILL-HAND.png

Huh...so I’ve been banging llij?

<TheWire1>

Liked it before the oversaturation started 5 yrs a go. She even surprised me with floor tickets for a live event! Now shes indifferent.

My wife loves it.

My other wife is indifferent about it.

Alhamdullilah

The wife is basically a casual.

If Jones, Conor, DC, Cyborg, Rousey (past), JJ, DJ, Bisping, Woodley, or GSP is fighting she’ll watch the whole fights.

Other than that she’ll sit on the couch and switch between watching a movie on her laptop and looking at the fight while I watch them.

Unfortunately virtual reality hasn't evolved to the point where I can ask my gf that question.

I can ask her what the weather will be tomorrow though. She says fine, with some light showers.

She is too busy with household chores and child rearing to follow mma.

Back