What Does Your Girlfriend/Wife Think of MMA Fighting?

What does your girlfriend/wife think of MMA fighting?

• Total voters
My girlfriend was texting me during the whole card last weekend. She loves watching it i got her into it when we started dating two years ago. She is a red belt in taekwondo and did muay thai for a year or two as well so she already enjoyed martial arts.

My wife will watch a big event if we've got a group going, but she doesn't really care about smaller cards and doesn't know most of the fighters. She likes Cerrone quite a bit, though, and used to like Conor.

My wife really enjoys watching MMA. If I'm not going out with some friends to go watch UFC cards, she'll ask if she can go or if we're ordering the card at home.

She knows techniques, styles, fighters and a lot of their back stories. She might mistake a fighter once or twice, but she's pretty legit most of the time.

She loved the Yair vs Korean Zombie fight.

Wife doesn't love or hate it. But she loves when i try to choke her out during sex after the fights providing i haven't passed out by then from all the coors light because bud wont pay me shit.
bork1}

Indifferent. I usually watch PPVs with my buddies and she does her own thing

Mines indifferent but will tolerate and watch fights with me...she also goes to my Jiu-jitsu tournaments with me...she's not too excited about me wanting to fight MMA tho...but that's normal wife shit

She wants me to teach her stuff though..so that's pretty cool

We both masturbate incessantly when ever looking at Conor or Costa. We share those moments.

Couldn't vote since the options are only geared towards men.

Husband is indifferent. He will watch the bigger cards with me as long as it doesn't interfere with football. He only knows the mainstream fighters and thinks DC looks like he moonlights as a FedEX driver.

Last edited:
DC is both of our favorite fighter.

giphy.gif

She enjoys it maybe more than I do.

She likes it. She watches it some on TV. I've brought her to some cards and she gets crazy into it.

She hates it, thinks is super violent, and can't watch it.
Woman gonna woman.
In Europe MMA is still not a big part of our culture, so it makes sense.

She don't care, but she like i'm into that stuff instead be obsessed with soccer

Loves it, even bigger fan of Conor than me. I actually used to kind of dislike Conor when he first came on the scene because she was always banging on about him but got over that and can't really hold it against her, she is a woman with good taste tbf.

Wife loves UFC, but hates me!
My girlfriend likes what I tell her, cause she is a prostitute.

My wife likes to pick the winners on who she thinks is nicer and deserves it. Girls...

my wife doesnt care. Thats why i dont like watching fights with her. I watched quite a few fights with her and actually she really was in in a few of them. For example she watched the whole conor khabib fight and the aftermath with me and didnt took her eyes of it for a second. Most of the time she doesnt give a shit and rather watch random instagram videos on her phone and text with her sisters and shit. Sometimes she laughs because of a funny video and wants to show it to me in the middle of a great fight..

Indifferent. She doesn’t particularly like the professional violence but will tolerate it as I do her chick flicks.

We have struck a nice balance.

Back