What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

I have a big heart. This sucks for me actually, but other people like it. I'm compassionate and empathetic towards other people and animals. I believe in putting out positive energy so I say nice things to people a lot (and I do mean what I say). I'm supportive of people in the things that they do, or want to pursue, and encouraging. I'm very friendly to everybody I meet and believe in treating everybody as an equal.
I really like this about people. It can be hard to have a big heart and care so much about people and things you don't have to. It's difficult for other people to understand this.

A lot of times it can feel like nice people finish last or that it's a waste of time and emotion, but doing the right thing, being a good person and helping others is never something one should feel bad for or feel is a waste. Even if those that were helped don't appreciate any of it.

Plus for the most part being nice and helping people feels good

No woman has ever said they found anything attractive about me so I would assume that means everything is unattractive.

I've had women say they are attracted to my intelligence.

And nobody's ever told me this, but I have to believe they are turned off by my soft mid section. I think they are just too nice to say it.

I also had one girl say she loved my dick. Not because it was big, but because it was small. Her previous boyfriend was huge and she said the sex was painful, and she hated giving him head because her mouth was too small and would hurt. She said being with me was like having 6 inches of heaven.
Did you just admit to being a fat guy with a small dick? Amazing

I'm a funny cunt occasionally and tallish ( 6 foot 2). I'm less tubby now but still a dad bod, i'm sure being fat back in the day didn't help, plus smoking cigs. I'll sometimes make the odd sexist comment as well, pisses some of them off ha ha

Physically everything

personality wise lazy and rude occasionally snobby
That’s it? The only thing good you have to say about yourself is your appearance? Pfft.

Laziness showing through in this post :hmph

Never could figure either out...

That’s it? The only thing good you have to say about yourself is your appearance? Pfft.

Laziness showing through in this post :hmph

oh im like having a big dumb guard dog around you

they liked that

and im chivalrous

and i smell good

Attractive - My sense of humor which gets women laughing and makes them comfortable with me. I get away with saying and doing shit most others can't.

Not Attractive - I don't mince words to keep from hurting feelings. I won't insult a woman or be a jerk just to be a jerk but I will say "Yeah, you're right. You should eat better and get back to the gym." Your clothes don't fit and you being miserable is making me miserable."

I mean, you think you’re so great. But somehow aren’t aware of the actual reasons why lmao.

yeah i am i just focus on my looks because who cares about being great if you look like ten tons of shit in a five pound bucket lol

Did you just admit to being a fat guy with a small dick? Amazing

Soft midsection doesn't necessarily mean fat. Small dikk tho, yarp. Here's the thing - there's a veritable fuckton of super cute 5'5" or below chicks proportionately sized :) So our man is a-ok :)!

Turn ons: good career, tall. Good looking. Makes good money. Girls always compliment me on my green eyes. Own my own apartment, nice car . Work out a lot and have a good body. Good social life

Turn offs: I feel like I might be a bit pushy/needy sometimes. I also can be quiet and not feel like talking at times. Also I can be shy around new people. Never been in a long term relationship before (i’m 25). I have Tattoos some girls like them so it could also be a turn on. Some girls think I’m boring but I don’t really care.

Girls like that I read and know some things but also like to interrupt me when I'm reading and getting to know things.

They dislike when I give them the boot for the constant interruptions.

Back