What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

I'm a socially awkward, pasty white, hairy, balding, 5'7 manlet.

I do have a massive dong though, so at least I have that going for me.

Turn ons:
Cute, charming, funny, well dressed, musical, kind, romantic

Turn offs:
Sensitive, short, not shredded, average size, forgetful, immature, mommas boy

I think that's pretty close to accurate.

(I'm working on my turn offs okay?) ((The ones I can))

Unattractive: I refuse to play their games and always call out their hypocrisy/double-standards.

I have a decent body. Funny.
Have a beard.

Women either love my eyes or find them creepy as fuck. They are so dark brown the pupils are barely visible.

Likes: Makes decent coin. Assertive. Decently good looking. Tall-ish. Funny. Likes to laugh. Knows what they want.

Dislikes: Quick to anger. Overly sensitive. Bad hairline. Skin could be better. Too many likes, so can be indecisive. Has 3 kids. Overly casual dresser in most situations.

These are the things I can remember women commenting on. Many more dislikes exist, i have to assume, but they never say them to me.

i got dem 5 inches for a merry christmas or the five incher that'll see them alive through winter

dislike
Balling too hard some would say out of control it provokes hate from less successful men. If any any of you have seen the documentary "Belly" i am sure you can understand.

Turn on - Curly hair like a Greek god that women love to play with, insanely dirty jokes and humor generally, good job

Turn off - Don't text/call back quickly, panic attacks sometimes, long work days 7 days a week.

I don't know the answer to either one of these questions.

I could get into all sorts of things here but one thing I've always been fascinated with is how some women love my wavy long hair (just past my shoulders) and some hate it. Really hit or miss.

I've had women go as far to tell me that they'd never date a guy that had nicer hair than they do. You know what... I'm not sorry.

Likes: Makes decent coin. Assertive. Decently good looking. Tall-ish. Funny. Likes to laugh. Knows what they want.

Dislikes: Quick to anger. Overly sensitive. Bad hairline. Skin could be better. Too many likes, so can be indecisive. Has 3 kids. Overly casual dresser in most situations.

These are the things I can remember women commenting on. Many more dislikes exist, i have to assume, but they never say them to me.

See ^ this guy is being as objective as is likely possible.

ITT we learned that about 70 % of dudes are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

pro and con...

I look exactly like this guy in every way....

c84f1b5d06af7ac366c8e448b21dcc5d.jpg

<DontBelieve1>

They usually tell me I'm attractive overall; manly, handsome and intelligent. They compliment other things as well but I'd say those two are the most common.

In terms of the negatives, they usually say I complain too much, that I overthink things or that I'm too negative (think Malcolm in the Middle) and it's true, although I've been working on it and I've made great progress and gotten good feedback on that.

Just like @Fedorgasm I've also gotten good compliments on my average-sized dick, which used to throw me off a bit, but since it's been a constant, I learned that some girls prefer an average, nice, clean looking dick over size.

I have had a lot of luck with women. I have been complimented on my confidence, looks, humour, wit, and brains.

The only thing that some women don't like is that I am married.

Back