What do women find attractive/unattractive about you?

no clue, i immediately disregard anything women say as a lie so the things ive heard i assumed were bs

How can your smile be unattractive...?!

Are you sure you're doing it right?

It's not the prettiest. :) It's not something a woman has straight up told me was unattractive, but I'm not naive. I know it's a negative.

Women like my big pierced pee pee.

They don't like my inability to show compassion to shithole countries and their shithole residents.

Things they like: I'm good looking and in shape, I have a nice voice, I'm fun to talk to and I'm a good listener.

Things they don't like: I can be a little bit of an asshole. My wife. :)

Might as well rename this thread: What I hope women find attractive and unattractive about me.

I've had a lot of females tell me over the years that they really like my hair. Long and curly.

It's not the prettiest. :) It's not something a woman has straight up told me was unattractive, but I'm not naive. I know it's a negative.
They say a smile looks good on everyone, though, so either you're doing it wrong somehow or you're judging yourself way too hard here. I just don't believe a smile can be unattractive. Even Hitler was a sweetie when he smiled :D and i bet you look better than him.

Lol... I think some women (maybe men too) want to date people with more flaws than themselves. I don't want to be competitive in my relationships. I just want to be myself.
Be more negative, even yourself out.

Unattractive: Lazy, low energy, smile

If you have low energy. Why don't you drink an energy drink every day? Energy drinks are unhealthy, but you should eat/drink 80% healthily and then you can eat/drink 20% unhealthily.

You will then have the energy to become more productive.

Energy drinks can solve your laziness and low energy problem. If you use it wisely.

Attractive : I'm pretty observant. I will notice when a girl changes their hair, has a new perfume, or has a new outfit, does her nails, etc, and I'll usually comment
Though i always find it weird that people don't notice these things.

Unattractive : I have had women complain about my eating style/habits. I am a slow eater. I also don't like to mix my food. If i have a plate with steak, veggies, amd mashed potatoes, ill eat and finish one item at a time. I don't like to share food. And i don't like to be full, i like to be about 80%. So when i order something, i am keeping the portion size in mind.

I don't sleep a lot, and i wake up early. Im also a light sleeper, so the littlest noise or light can wake me

They say a smile looks good on everyone, though, so either you're doing it wrong somehow or you're judging yourself way too hard here. I just don't believe a smile can be unattractive. Even Hitler was a sweetie when he smiled :D and i bet you look better than him.

"A little bit of Column A, a little bit of Column B". ;)

If you have low energy. Why don't you drink an energy drink every day? Energy drinks are unhealthy, but you should eat/drink 80% healthily and then you can eat/drink 20% unhealthily.

You will then have the energy to become more productive.

Energy drinks can solve your laziness and low energy problem. If you use it wisely.

Nah, that stuff doesn't work like that on me, it just keeps me up. The only thing off the top of my head that does is a good sativa, but only in short burst. Dabbled in every type of eating that claims to help with mental clarity, and while they did that, it didn't give me more energy.

I think its a case of if we can agree that there are some people out there that just naturally have a lot of energy and are bouncing off the walls, then some of us surely exist on the opposite end of the spectrum. One thing that I'm sure that would help change me is obligation. That lights a fire under my ass.

Thanks, though. :)

Pros: I've had women telling me I have beautiful eyes since I was a pre-teen

Cons: possible homersexual

Lol... I think some women (maybe men too) want to date people with more flaws than themselves. I don't want to be competitive in my relationships. I just want to be myself.

That doesnt make much sense from a natural selection standpoint , which is what we find attractive is rooted in.

Amazing hairline, strong jaw, strong facial features in general. Big muscles, broad shoulder/chest/back. I also drop weight really easy and can get a 6 pack in a couple months if motivated. Also brutally intelligent and perceptive.

What they find unattractive is I am very confrontational and unmotivated to win them over. Since women come and go pretty easy I put almost no effort into "winning them over." They don't get to feel special or loved with me and if they upset me a couple times I'll just drop their asses with no remorse. Plus I can come off as very intimidating and threatening to weak women because I will call them out every time if they do something dumb or wrong. That whole "I am always right because I am a woman" thing gets shut down pretty quick and women looking for a weak man to push around lose interest in me very fast.

Amazing hairline, strong jaw, strong facial features in general. Big muscles, broad shoulder/chest/back. I also drop weight really easy and can get a 6 pack in a couple months if motivated. Also brutally intelligent and perceptive.

What they find unattractive is I am very confrontational and unmotivated to win them over. Since women come and go pretty easy I put almost no effort into "winning them over." They don't get to feel special or loved with me and if they upset me a couple times I'll just drop their asses with no remorse. Plus I can come off as very intimidating and threatening to weak women because I will call them out every time if they do something dumb or wrong. That whole "I am always right because I am a woman" thing gets shut down pretty quick and women looking for a weak man to push around lose interest in me very fast.

Nice summary!

" I'm fucking awesome , and the only thing that anyone has a problem with is my over powering awesomeness!"

Id love a glimpse of the actuall dipstick behind this self fellating drivel.

That doesnt make much sense from a natural selection standpoint , which is what we find attractive is rooted in.

It doesn't make sense to me either. Maybe the mystery is what keeps us all interested?
I think some people want their light to shine brighter than their partners.

Back