What Do Righties Want to DO About Islam?

1. Shut down any mosque associated with known radical Islamists.

2. Place families of domestic terrorists into quarantine camps.

3. Ban sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

4. Remove Turkey from NATO.

5. Stop all immigration from Islamic countries with the exception of high skilled labors (scientists, doctors, nurses, engineers etc).

1)Islam must be earned. If you want to practice your religion, you must first prove you are a valuable member of society. Mosques will only be allowed to admit the most highly skilled STEM field professionals. Anyone below that status is not allowed to practice Islam. Failure to comply results in the illegal Muslim and it's family being placed in internment camps. Any mosque that admits low-quality Muslims to be closed down.

2)Deportation of the entire family of any Islamic terrorist to nearest Muslim country, whether they have relatives there or not. All money and property of the family is taken by the State.

3)Any attempt to enter the country illegally to be met with lethal force.

4)Any form of charity towards Muslims, both at home and abroad, to be made illegal.

5)Ban Halal meat, the Burkha etc.

1. Reduce the immigration quota from predominantly Muslim countries to 10% of what it is now

2. Pull all troops out of the middle East

3. Eliminate foreign aid to both Israel and all Muslim countries.

4. Gut the CIA, leave it with less than 10% of current funds it receives

5. Promote free trade with all, let other countries sort themselves out

As a bleeding heart liberal I agree with 2-5 of these. I don't even have a big problem with number 1.

-Vet the shit out of immigrants from muslim countries
-Ban immigrants from muslim countries with spotty/no government infrastructure i.e. Syria, Somalia, etc
-Pull troops out of ME

Bitch about life in online discussion forums, obviously.

This is the part of Shitdog that makes it "stormfront lite". At least the crazies at HQ own up to what they say and propose stupid shit like ban all Muslims. Here they're just too weak and involved in their impotent rage to offer any tangible ideas.
I didn't know muslim or religion is a "race"

Democrat party is designed around pandering idiotic policies to groups with high birth rates or they wouldn't be competitive.

27e80f53c4f01281ca7a9b6d41d9e70f.gif

There is a problem repeating throughout this thread in that almost all of the suggestions go against the US constitution. I don't know what to do about that, but just thought it should be thrown out there.

The only sensible thing left to do, exterminate it.

Timestamped.

1st hand experiences are irrelevant anecdotal bs. This woman is an alt-right nutrer just like Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Dave Rubin.

o_O

Thanks, I listened to the whole thing.

While not a "rightie", Ayaan Hirsi Ali outlined some of her recommendations to the Trump administration for combating political Islam. I recommend that everyone make some time to read this:

http://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/research/docs/ali_challengeofdawa_final_web.pdf

or you can watch a discussion on it here:

She talks about how the government focuses on terrorism but ignores non-violent subversive Islamist groups like CAIR and that needs to stop. She calls out a bunch of groups by name and recommends that the Trump administration tell them to fuck off. We need to encourage and support reformist Muslims.

Fawly. Homer, Micro, Rational P, M3tathoweverthehellyouspellit, and myself disagree. Some of us vehemently.

Yea dude I dont get the all l liberals love islam line. Some do or defend it out of some misguided anti bigotry message but one glance at this thread and I see liberals including myself taking some pretty hard line stances on it. I think at this point most rational people are fed up with islam regardless of how they feel about taxes or healthcare

I think they just like to say it at this point. Liberals to them arent real people with a thought out opinion they are just some cartoon character screeching in a youtube video

I'm a bit hawkish on Islam, so I think I can throw out a few broad, agreeable things here-

1. A significant long-term goal of many Islamists is to build or acquire a nuclear weapon and use it, likely in Europe. We absolutely cannot allow that to happen. Whatever our policies are, they have to account for the strategy of preventing terrorists or theocratic states from getting nuclear weapons. We are already in a bad position considering Pakistan and North Korea. That slope can't slide. This means isolationism is not an option. We can never take our eyes off Iran or Nigeria, especially.

2. The human rights abuses by Saudi Arabia are completely unacceptable given their regional influence, the long leash they give to religious psychopaths must be tightened as hard as possible, and we need to do whatever we can to reduce their leverage with oil so we can accomplish this, even if we have to throw our diplomatic and corporate weight around like an "empire" to do it. They have no excuse for their behavior, and they owe us fucking huge for 9/11.

3. All secular or moderate movements in Islam should receive praise on the international stage, and all religious violence should be internationally condemned, at each instance.

4. ISIS' ability to hold territory, write and enforce laws, levy taxes, and confiscate oil must be whack-a-mole'd with no exceptions. They cannot be allowed to become a de facto state anywhere, not even in Africa. We should act unilaterally here if necessary and spare no cost.

5. No fighting age males with able bodies should be allowed into the United States from any middle eastern country, with certain obvious exceptions (education, work specialty, political asylum, etc). Increase the female refugees, giving preference to female children over male children.

6. We must deliberate before attacking a state, and seek congressional approval. Attacking a country is not the same as attacking a terrorist camp.

I can get down with this.

Yea dude I dont get the all l liberals love islam line. Some do or defend it out of some misguided anti bigotry message but one glance at this thread and I see liberals including myself taking some pretty hard line stances on it. I think at this point most rational people are fed up with islam regardless of how they feel about taxes or healthcare

I think they just like to say it at this point. Liberals to them arent real people with a thought out opinion they are just some cartoon character screeching in a youtube video
Excellent. You're on the list! :)

Your last paragraph - I think it's like a reflex for them in the same way as some lefties automatically defend Islam. Not a lot of critical thinking happening on either side of this topic. Same old us vs them, pick a side and defend it till death, mentality that just doesn't help anything.

But just as "not all muslims" is a fact, so is "not all libs". Whodathought?

Everytime there is an Islamic terrorist attack right wingers line up.

Fist they bash Islam with all the "Religion of peace" stuff and Koran verses about violence, etc.

Then they bash liberals for being soft, or feeble-minded or Islamic apologists, or whatever.

But beyond the groupthink and the conservative virtue signaling that bashing your "enemies" affords, what do you actually propose should be done about Islam??

Here are some policy options:
1) Forced deportation of all Muslims living in western countries to... I dunno, where?
2) Forced conversion of all Muslims via an Inquisition.
3) Islamic genocide within western countries.
4) World War 3: The West vs. The Caliphate (kill or covert to native population)
5) Other

Besides bashing liberals, what do you all actually propose is DONE about Muslims?
1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

-take away any stigma from criticizing islam and calling islam out on its shit
-stop immigration from muslim majority countries

then crush it from social pressure

End muslim immigration, pretty simple.

Overcomplicated and overdramatized by the left because it's been infilitrated by islamists for years now and the Democrat party is designed around pandering idiotic policies to groups with high birth rates or they wouldn't be competitive.

well.....that AND it does seem to go against the spirit of the first amendment. shit like that matters to some people.

- declare islam a violent ideology, ban it and criminalize it

- every citizen gets a synopsis of mohammeds biography (the crimes he committed), all the hadiths and surahs in the quran that command jihad against nonmuslims

- demolish every mosque, islamic school or place of worship

- deport or lock up all the imams and muslims with criminal records

- make it unlawful for people with a muslim background to have more than 2 children, better yet one child policy

- if a jihadi is caught alive, he will be executed and buried in pigs blood

yes it's racist blah, blah, blah....

but the alternative is bloody civil war or genocide of nonmuslims in the future

so to defeat isis, you would become isis?

Back