What Do Righties Want to DO About Islam?

It's more about what the left did.

Obama created an environment where people were afraid to criticize Islam, or point out suspicious activity by a Muslim for fear of being labeled racist.

So to start, we need to have an environment where someone can openly criticize Islam.

By doing this we force a conversation to take place within the Muslim community itself. They are they only ones who can cure the cancer inside their own religion.

As for Europe, they need to start deportations yesterday.

lmao

so....because of obama and the awful liberals, muslims havent been talking amongst themselves about the radicals. it had never occurred to them to discuss the bin laden types? if only rational people like you had been there to show them the way, and push your criticisms on them. all would be different if only your logic were there to dissolve the evil like soap to grease.

MSM needs to start addressing the issues in Islam honestly.

lmao

so....because of obama and the awful liberals, muslims havent been talking amongst themselves about the radicals. it had never occurred to them to discuss the bin laden types? if only rational people like you had been there to show them the way, and push your criticisms on them. all would be different if only your logic were there to dissolve the evil like soap to grease.

In America.

What to do about Islam?

The Bant hammer !!!

Reread my post, half of our country thinks it's racist to criticize Radical Islamic Terrorism .

is that right?

so if all of them start calling muhammad a pedo and ranting about "death cult" stuff, how will that change anything for the better?

Here are Egyptians joking about the spreading of Islamism in the 50's. They aren't laughing anymore. And this was only 60 years ago.

I see this same arrogance and ignorance in the western world today.

Last edited:
You've clearly never read a neutral, fact based history of Palestine. Everything I've said is a verifiable fact, and I encourage anyone who has read this to look up the information yourself. Please, don't take my word for it.
Recommend him "the ethnic cleansing of palestine"

Everytime there is an Islamic terrorist attack right wingers line up.

Fist they bash Islam with all the "Religion of peace" stuff and Koran verses about violence, etc.

Then they bash liberals for being soft, or feeble-minded or Islamic apologists, or whatever.

But beyond the groupthink and the conservative virtue signaling that bashing your "enemies" affords, what do you actually propose should be done about Islam??

Here are some policy options:
1) Forced deportation of all Muslims living in western countries to... I dunno, where?
2) Forced conversion of all Muslims via an Inquisition.
3) Islamic genocide within western countries.
4) World War 3: The West vs. The Caliphate (kill or covert to native population)
5) Other

Besides bashing liberals, what do you all actually propose is DONE about Muslims?

Outlaw Foreign Money & Influence to build Mosques.
Mosque Prayers etc. to only be held in the host countries Language (f.e. German in Germany)
No Imams from foreign countries
Outlawing child marriage
Actually enforcing Immigration laws (immediately deporting Islamists)

I don't align myself with either side politically. I believe Islam should be limited to the pathetic countries everyone is trying to leave and banned in civilized countries. I cannot understand why someone who was not forced into the religion at a young age would actually decide to join something as empty and ridiculous as Islam. If Islam is so great, then why are the Muslims fleeing to countries where Christianity is the dominant religion?

Nothing, of course. It's like abortion, SSM, guns, or trannies in bathrooms. Bullshit issue used to get voters not to think too much about the economy, the environment, or healthcare.

Declare Islam a political movement, not a religion, and therefore not subject to religious protections.

This right here.

Or declare it to be some sort of potential organized crime syndicate which therefore makes them subject to RICO. See how many Islamic leaders on US soil are willing to preach fucked up shit/or allow fucked up shit to be preached to their flock when it can come right back at them directly. If I'm not mistaken, they've done this to other groups that try to hide behind religions too (not just Islam).

I would also like to see something passed naming Christianity as the official religion of the US (not sure how that could be done, but I'm sure this comment will recieve some interesting replies lol). That said, I'd also like to reinforce the seperation of church and state, while at the same time protecting the main faith practiced in the US.

Bottom line to me here is this: Islam in large numbers with power and influence does not seem compatible with western ideology, and I think it's more than fair to go ahead and take steps that will ensure the preservation of that ideology (Western ideology specifically).

And before anyone tries to blow smoke at Christianity as a whole on this particular thing, realize that western ideology and Christianity have coexisted and developed over time together and it's worked out fairly well. Theyre pretty compatible. That won't happen with Islam, especially if their numbers increase dramatically here.

Back