What Do Righties Want to DO About Islam?

Teach the truth in schools about Muhammad being a pedophile

I remember Christopher Hitchens pointing out how he grew up in Anglican run schools in England, and how they made him an atheist, by allowing him to learn about the Bible. He said the best way to ensure generations of atheists in America would be to teach multiple religions in schools. He said that if the faithful want creationism in schools, than this would open up the door for other religions to have their material taught as well. Soon enough, children would see that none of these religions are special, they all come from ancient ignorance (save scientology and mormonism, recent insanities), and the religious would receive the exact opposite of what they wanted.

I think this would improve affairs in America greatly.

My argument has never changed. I'm sorry that the Jewish diaspora happened, and wish it hadn't. But, violently taking territory later on isn't right either. Israel was created through violence and ethnic cleansing. These are facts. There should truthfully only be a country of Palestine with no religious component to the state. Of course, it's too late for that now and I recognize that. But, the only reasonable thing is to make an equitable split of the land between a state of Israel and a state of Palestine. A roughly 50/50 split of the land of BMP is more than fair to the Israelis. I'm sorry that your hatred for the Palestinian people has blinded you to simple facts and ideas. I truly am.

While I do agree that the parties of God have veto powers on any and all sane policy, like a two state solution, or God forbid, a one state solution where people dont kill for their beliefs, it should be noted that if the situation were reversed, we would see a much different situation.

If the Palestinians had the Jewish people hemmed in on all sides, do you think we would be seeing any talk by them about Jewish rights? Can we not admit that while the hard right leadership of Israel has committed tons of abuses, the state of affairs would be worse with the sides reversed?

My argument has never changed.

Yes, it has. You led off with a lie, asserting that the Palestinian people are indigenous. There is no factual basis for this argument -- none whatsoever.

I'm sorry that the Jewish diaspora happened, and wish it hadn't. But, violently taking territory later on isn't right either.

You should be sorry that you're an apologist for a violent authoritarian regime, not that Palestinians, Ottomans, and various other Muslim and non-Muslim groups forced some of the Jewish population out of Israel. 'But, violently taking...' Like I've said over and over again, it's clear that you have no real understanding of what took place. You're a poor man's version of Hollywood Nicky -- a little less nasty in terms of your rhetoric but just as clueless and stupid and just as big of a useful idiot for islamofascism. The idea that the Jews just violently took the land is a lie. Multiple parties went to war with each other for control and the Jews managed to walk away with the biggest slice of the pie. When the British attempted to broker a deal for a two-state solution, the Jews said yes and the Palestinians said no. They reinforced their hostility towards the idea of peace again when they decided to elected a terrorist group to govern them.

Israel was created through violence and ethnic cleansing. These are facts.

You already said that. Repeating it over and over again ad nauseam isn't going to suddenly make it come true. You're a liar, not a truth-teller.

While I do agree that the parties of God have veto powers on any and all sane policy, like a two state solution, or God forbid, a one state solution where people dont kill for their beliefs, it should be noted that if the situation were reversed, we would see a much different situation.

If the Palestinians had the Jewish people hemmed in on all sides, do you think we would be seeing any talk by them about Jewish rights? Can we not admit that while the hard right leadership of Israel has committed tons of abuses, the state of affairs would be worse with the sides reversed?
I don't think we can say that for certain. There was a minority Jewish population in Palestine in the past, and I don't think they were always horribly persecuted. The Hebron massacre notwithstanding. We've seen much worse atrocities than that in Gaza over the years. Although, historically, Arabs have been terrible to Jews.

I don't think we can say that for certain. There was a minority Jewish population in Palestine in the past, and I don't think they were always horribly persecuted. The Hebron massacre notwithstanding. We've seen much worse atrocities than that in Gaza over the years. Although, historically, Arabs have been terrible to Jews.

Well, there's a reason all the Jews in the Middle East are in Israel. You look at shit like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf being the bestsellers across the Muslim Middle East, even in relatively liberal states like Egypt and Turkey.

If Muslim states had Israel hemmed in even more, even with US support, we would see some atrocities.

Well, there's a reason all the Jews in the Middle East are in Israel. You look at shit like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf being the bestsellers across the Muslim Middle East, even in relatively liberal states like Egypt and Turkey.

If Muslim states had Israel hemmed in even more, even with US support, we would see some atrocities.
I don't think these sentiments would be the same if Israel had never been created. If the UN had gone with the federal plan and created a single state of Palestine, Israel would never have existed and the wars and violence(potentially) wouldn't have happened. It's a lot of speculation to assume sentiments would be the same when Israel started the war in 1948 by attacked the villages on the road to Jerusalem. Israel declared independence in May of 1948 and the rest is history. I believe that things would be markedly different, including the reduction in influence of Salafist Islam in the region.

Yes, it has. You led off with a lie, asserting that the Palestinian people are indigenous. There is no factual basis for this argument -- none whatsoever.

You should be sorry that you're an apologist for a violent authoritarian regime, not that Palestinians, Ottomans, and various other Muslim and non-Muslim groups forced some of the Jewish population out of Israel. 'But, violently taking...' Like I've said over and over again, it's clear that you have no real understanding of what took place. You're a poor man's version of Hollywood Nicky -- a little less nasty in terms of your rhetoric but just as clueless and stupid and just as big of a useful idiot for islamofascism. The idea that the Jews just violently took the land is a lie. Multiple parties went to war with each other for control and the Jews managed to walk away with the biggest slice of the pie. When the British attempted to broker a deal for a two-state solution, the Jews said yes and the Palestinians said no. They reinforced their hostility towards the idea of peace again when they decided to elected a terrorist group to govern them.

You already said that. Repeating it over and over again ad nauseam isn't going to suddenly make it come true. You're a liar, not a truth-teller.
You've clearly never read a neutral, fact based history of Palestine. Everything I've said is a verifiable fact, and I encourage anyone who has read this to look up the information yourself. Please, don't take my word for it.

We should research what part of their brain is malfunctioning. Then attempt to fix it somehow. First I'd try to shock them with 220 volts & see if they has any effect

There should truthfully only be a country of Palestine with no religious component to the state.

No, truthfully, that is the idea of a harebrained moron. There is no reason for it to be one country called 'Palestine' and not remain under the authority of the Israelis.

Of course, it's too late for that now and I recognize that.

The Israeli state is the freest and the least religious of the two territories. The Palestinian territory, on the other hand, is oppressive and theocratic. Your ideal state is a state without religion, yet you're advocating on behalf of one of the most religious states in the Muslim world. That's hilarious.

But, the only reasonable thing is to make an equitable split of the land between a state of Israel and a state of Palestine.

No, that's not reasonable, actually. The reasonable thing to do is to demand that the Palestinians cease all terrorist activity. We don't need to reward the group that is throwing a temper-tantrum and behaving like a savage.

A roughly 50/50 split of the land of BMP is more than fair to the Israelis. I'm sorry that your hatred for the Palestinian people has blinded you to simple facts and ideas. I truly am.

The Israelis have no reason to give up the land that they control. It doesn't matter how many buses, nightclubs, and homes they try and blow up. It doesn't matter how many people they stab, shoot, or mow down. The Israelis have the power to take out 1000 Palestinians for every 1 Israeli that the Palestinians murder in cold blood. The burden is on the Palestinians to change, not Israel.

You've clearly never read a neutral, fact based history of Palestine. Everything I've said is a verifiable fact, and I encourage anyone who has read this to look up the information yourself. Please, don't take my word for it.

No, it's not. There is no truth to idea that the Palestinians are 'indigenous people'. There is no truth to the idea that the Israelis 'stole' the land. Your insistence that the Israelis acquired the land through 'terrorism' is an ahistorical lie. Hamas propaganda is not a neutral, fact based source, unfortunately.

No, truthfully, that is the idea of a harebrained moron. There is no reason for it to be one country called 'Palestine' and not remain under the authority of the Israelis.

The Israeli state is the freest and the least religious of the two territories. The Palestinian territory, on the other hand, is oppressive and theocratic. Your ideal state is a state without religion, yet you're advocating on behalf of one of the most religious states in the Muslim world. That's hilarious.

No, that's not reasonable, actually. The reasonable thing to do is to demand that the Palestinians cease all terrorist activity. We don't need to reward the group that is throwing a temper-tantrum and behaving like a savage.

The Israelis have no reason to give up the land that they control. It doesn't matter how many buses, nightclubs, and homes they try and blow up. It doesn't matter how many people they stab, shoot, or mow down. The Israelis have the power to take out 1000 Palestinians for every 1 Israeli that the Palestinians murder in cold blood. The burden is on the Palestinians to change, not Israel.
Israel has committed far more terrorism than Palestine has. If a solution, and real peace is the goal, than it must be equitable and just. I understand what Israel is doing now, and it will eventually end in disaster. The far right in Israel and the settlers are making a mistake being so brutal and violent in their attempts to marginalize the Palestinians. It's all quite tragic really.

No, it's not. There is no truth to idea that the Palestinians are 'indigenous people'. There is no truth to the idea that the Israelis 'stole' the land. Your insistence that the Israelis acquired the land through 'terrorism' is an ahistorical lie. Hamas propaganda is not a neutral, fact based source, unfortunately.
No, but fortunately for me, historical records are. Israel took the land through force, and started the violence. Look it up. Those are historical facts. April 9, 1948: Massacre at the village of Deir Yassin. One of many villages attacked by zionist forces. Ethnic cleansing had begun at this point. Israel declared independence in May. They started the violence, and founded their nation with some nice old fashioned ethnic cleansing. Ironic considering the Holocaust had just occurred.

Israel has committed far more terrorism than Palestine has.

No, it hasn't. The number of terrorist attacks that the Palestinians have commit far outnumbers anything Israel has done. We can compare lists if you'd like. If you're about to post something about death toll, let me stop you right there. The Germans suffered a greater death toll than a lot of other nations, including my own. The fact that you lose more people in war does not make you the righteous party, not by a long shot.

If a solution, and real peace is the goal, than it must be equitable and just.

Nice platitude. There's no actual substance behind what you're saying. We're not going to achieve peace by handing land over to terrorists. Muslim terrorism is a problem all throughout the Middle East and Africa. Violence and instability is a theme in almost every islamofascist country. Why would they change their ways just because they were afforded more land rights? Are they suddenly going to stop throwing homosexual Palestinian off roof tops because they have 50%?

Last edited:
No, it hasn't. The number of terrorist attacks that the Palestinians have commit far outnumbers anything Israel has done. We can compare lists if you'd like. If you're about to post something about death toll, let me stop you right there. The Germans suffered a greater death toll than a lot of other nations, including my own. The fact that you lose more people in war does not make you the righteous party, not by a long shot.

Nice platitude, moron. There's no actual substance behind what you're saying. We're not going to achieve peace by handing land over to terrorists. Muslim terrorism is a problem all throughout the Middle East and Africa. Violence and instability is a theme in almost every islamofascist country. Why would they change their ways just because they were afforded more land rights? Are they suddenly going to stop throwing homosexual Palestinian off roof tops because they have 50%?
There is no war, only Israeli aggression and slaughter of Palestinians. Their illegal, immoral destruction of Gaza is more than enough proof for my position.

Not to mention the annexation of Palestinian land that is currently ongoing, and all the illegal settlements that Israel has built.

No, but fortunately for me, historical records are. Israel took the land through force, and started the violence. Look it up. Those are historical facts.

The historical records don't support your argument.

April 9, 1948: Massacre at the village of Deir Yassin. One of many villages attacked by zionist forces. Ethnic cleansing had begun at this point. Israel declared independence in May. They started the violence, and founded their nation with some nice old fashioned ethnic cleansing. Ironic considering the Holocaust had just occurred.

That incident actually supports what I've been saying, you idiot.

'The attack on Deir Yassin took place after the United Nations proposed on November 29, 1947 (UN Resolution 181) that Palestine be divided into an Arab state and a Jewish one. Jerusalem was to belong to neither state, but was to be administered separately; Deir Yassin lay within the boundaries of the proposed plan for Jerusalem. The Arabs rejected the proposal, and civil war broke out.

In the months leading up to the end of British rule, in a phase of the civil war known as "The Battle of [the] Roads", the Arab League-sponsored Arab Liberation Army (ALA)—composed of Palestinians and other Arabs—attacked Jewish traffic on major roads in an effort to isolate the Jewish communities from each other.'

Here again, the Israelis didn't actually start the conflict. It was the result of the Palestinians rejecting the two state solution. Your post conveniently neglected to mention the fact that the 'massacre' was in response to prior Palestinian attacks on Jewish communities. The civil war that broke out was engineered by the Palestinians, not the Israelis. The legitimate Israeli leadership was actually on board with the two state solution.

There is no war, only Israeli aggression and slaughter of Palestinians. Their illegal, immoral destruction of Gaza is more than enough proof for my position.

More of the same Hamas/BDS platitudes. You've got nothing. Yes, Muslim apologist, the two of them have been at war. 'Israel aggression' No, try Palestinian aggression. The Israeli's had to have the Iron Dome constructed just to thwart the rockets that the Palestinians are constantly firing at Israeli spaces. The Israelis are mostly focused on defensive measures to protect their people, while the Palestinians are determined to initiate attacks against Israel. Occasionally, Israeli forces have to actually go into Palestinian space and stamp out the problem, like they did during Protective Edge. This is something that happens after the Palestinians do something to provoke a response. In that case, it was because the Palestinians were using United Nations funds to build terror tunnels into Israel and murder Israeli soldiers and civilians.

Not to mention the annexation of Palestinian land that is currently ongoing, and all the illegal settlements that Israel has built.

When does the Muslim population plan on giving up the 'illegal settlements' in North Africa and all throughout the Middle East? Muslims are some of the most notorious colonists.

More of the same Hamas/BDS platitudes. You've got nothing. Yes, Muslim apologist, the two of them have been at war. 'Israel aggression' No, try Palestinian aggression. The Israeli's had to have the Iron Dome constructed just to thwart the rockets that the Palestinians are constantly firing at Israeli spaces. The Israelis are mostly focused on defensive measures to protect their people, while the Palestinians are determined to initiate attacks against Israel. Occasionally, Israeli forces have to actually go into Palestinian space and stamp out the problem, like they did during Protective Edge. This is something that happens after the Palestinians do something to provoke a response. In that case, it was because the Palestinians were using United Nations funds to build terror tunnels into Israel and murder Israeli soldiers and civilians.
The Palestinians are an occupied people. They are legit soldiers and freedom fighters against a brutal military occupation. I don't approve of many of the tactics, but they are still the party that has been aggressed against. If I take over your house and kill most of your family, is it terrorism when you fight back against me? Of course not.

The Palestinians are an occupied people. They are legit soldiers and freedom fighters against a brutal military occupation.

You can't be a freedom fighter if you don't even support freedom for your people. Arab-Muslim Israelis have more rights as individuals than Arab-Muslim people living under the rule of the Palestinians. Calling them 'freedom fighters' is an insult to all of the innocent civilians they murdered, like the teenage British exchange student that was stabbed to death recently, or the young girl that was murdered in her home by a Palestinian savage just because she lived on what you would call an 'illegal settlement'. Real freedom fighters reserve their aggression for military targets.

Last edited:
Back