What Do Righties Want to DO About Islam? | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by luckyshot, Apr 9, 2017.

1. hillelslovak87 Red Belt

hillelslovak87
    I can see that argument having validity. I dont know if there would be so much a reduction in violence against Jews. Granted, a lack of the Israeli state might have given Muslim groups less of a reason to attack, but Muslim hatred against Jews is all but foundational in Islam, like Christianity. They did bungle the Prophet's message, after all. Israel is a living example as to why Abrahamic religion is so awful. As far back as the Balfour Declaration, was based in such a cynical, crazy view of what the future could be. Christian support for Israel seems to be rooted in recreating the Great Temple, which would then initiate the rapture, and seemingly kill Jews along with all the other unbelievers. Stupid shit.

M3t4tr0n and HomerThompson like this.
  2. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    It's definitely all born out of the insanity of religion.

3. M3t4tr0n Lizard Belt

M3t4tr0n
    We should give America back the the Native Americans ;)

4. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    they want to battle them in valley of megiddo with spears

5. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    So your solution to the insanity is to empower a super religious society? Brilliant. I think in your warped imagination the Palestinians are actually just a peaceful Amish community or something.

6. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    My solution is to use the principles of fairness and justice to create a lasting peace.

7. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    Another corny platitude with no real substance behind it. What is your solution to the oppressive policies of the theocratic Palestinian regime? I am talking about the policies that impact Palestinian women, homosexuals, and apostates. 'Israel needs to stop doing...' is not an answer to this question, for the record.

Do you support Muslims giving back the African land that they stole from the indigenous people and the groups that predate them?

8. Last Samurai Gold Belt

Last Samurai
    an eye for an eye

could be considered fair and just

is that not what they claim to be doing?

mygoddotcom likes this.
  9. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    Who they? Also, I'm not talking about that obviously.

10. Last Samurai Gold Belt

Last Samurai
    I didn't really read - just assumed we're still talking mozzies

what I meant is according to them this is justice

11. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    I don't advocate for that.

12. Last Samurai Gold Belt

Last Samurai
    well you won't win this fight with justice if what you do is seen as injustice

13. Willy Womack White Belt

Willy Womack
    Good post.

14. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    Typical Muslim apologist, no answers.

'What is your solution to the oppressive policies of the theocratic Palestinian regime? I am talking about the policies that impact Palestinian women, homosexuals, and apostates. 'Israel needs to stop doing...' is not an answer to this question, for the record.

Do you support Muslims giving back the African land that they stole from the indigenous people and the groups that predate them?'

The Beevers Revenge likes this.
  15. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    Your irrelevant questions have nothing to do with what we've been discussing. More pathetic deflection.

16. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    They're absolutely relevant. You're just too stupid to understand why. Palestinian society is islamofascist. Israel ceding land isn't going to change that. So what is your solution for dealing with the Palestinians and their violent, oppressive policies?

17. HomerThompson President-elect

HomerThompson
    Again, it's entirely irrelevant to the idea of justice and a peaceful solution between the two parties. Attempting to reframe this discussion isn't going to work, so you can just stop now. There needs to be two states of roughly equal size with full independence and internationally recognized borders and governments. Or, a single nonreligious state of Palestine with equal rights for all citizens regardless of religion. I don't really know which would be better.

18. HIMBOB Steel Belt

HIMBOB
    Grant America the freedom to live without freedom of religion.

Converts are about 4 times as likely to commit terrorist attacks ad opposed to born muslims.

19. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    No, dingus, it's not irrelevant. We're not dealing with two sides that advocate for peace and egalitarianism. We're dealing with one side that's relatively secular, peace-oriented, and forward thinking, and another that's ultra-theocratic, hegemonic, violent, and 7th century minded. If you honestly believe that a terrorist-governed territory deserves sovereignty, additional land, and the recognition of the international community, then you might as well be a supporter of the Islamic State. You don't seem to have any problems with the Palestinians and their similarly Draconian precepts and policies. There already exists a state where citizens have equal rights regardless of their religion. It's called Israel. Compare and contrast the policies of the Palestinians with the policies of Israel. Which one do you think is more compatible with the modern world? There can be no two-state solution until the Palestinians reject terrorism and cast out Hamas from the government.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  20. Coolidge Afro-Centric At Heart

Coolidge
    ^I overlooked this nonsense the first time I read the post.

"In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut. He died in 1974.

A new document attesting to the connection between Nazi Germany and the Mufti was released in March 2017. In the letter published by the National Library of Israel Archives, SS Chief Heinrich Himmler heaps praise upon Mufti al-Husseini, stating that the Nazi leadership has been closely following the battle of freedom-seeking Arabs - and especially in Palestine - against the Jewish invaders. Himmler ends the letter by bidding the Mufti warm wishes for the continuation of your battle until the big victory. This letter was delivered in the Fall of 1943, two years after the Mufti's famous meeting with Adolf Hitler."

When exactly was he sidelined? After the religious leader recruited 20,000 Muslims to fight for the Nazis?