What do dems think of Obama now?

3 million more people voted for Dems than Republicans in the last election.

but he is still in office and when the DNC is not able to understand why, he will win 2020 too - popular vote or not, it doesn't matter. The left has also to convince few conservatives and independents. And they can't achieve this with even more progressive politics.

I used to think Obama hadn't really did anything at all while in office. Until Trump got in and started undoing all he had done. Obama actually got a lot done.

GOAT POTUS of our generation

giphy-1-1.gif

If i am to believe my facebook feed, back during obama's time all the races lived together in perfect harmony.

but he is still in office and when the DNC is not able to understand why, he will win 2020 too - popular vote or not, it doesn't matter. The left has also to convince few conservatives and independents. And they can't achieve this with even more progressive politics.

They can also achieve this by shutting down Russian hackers and disinformation bots who turn choice voters into dumb shits through a campaign of carefully targeted lies across multiple platforms.

I assume that's your origin story.

as one of the bots, I mean

They can also achieve this by shutting down Russian hackers and disinformation bots who turn choice voters into dumb shits through a campaign of carefully targeted lies across multiple platforms.

I assume that's your origin story.

as one of the bots, I mean

that few bots can decide the election of the last remaining superpower - nope, this crazy conspiracy theory is not my origin story.

trolls are everywhere, on both sides

that few bots can decide the election of the last remaining superpower - nope, this crazy conspiracy theory is not my origin story.

trolls are everywhere, on both sides

It came down to 70 000 votes in a nation of 300 000 000 people, efforts that have been well-proven. Disinformation bots and dutiful asstards are on one side: yours.

It came down to 70 000 votes in a nation of 300 000 000 people, efforts that have been well-proven. Disinformation bots and dutiful asstards are on one side: yours.

and you think the American people made the decision based on few Russian bots? pleaaaseee...

btw., these Russian bots and trolls are nothing in comparison to the manipulation the USA does.
did you forget the NSA affair? do you completely ignore how much the USA interferes in other countries like Ukraine, Germany, Russia, Syria etc.?

The turning point for me was when Obama turned my frogs gay with chemicals.

Obama's biggest mistake was not killing Hillary's political career when he had the chance.
He should have known that no one would vote for that old hack.

then stop pushing progressive leftism and identity policy. it is not possible to vote for dnc because of that.
Everyone uses identity politics, unfortunately— it’s the most effective way to bring the factions of the base together. What the hell is “maga” if not identity politics? It’s certainly not any concrete policy.

If by “progressive leftism” you mean healthcare expansion, affordable college, a functional EPA and FCC, family leave, living wage, etc., sorry but I say bring it on.

Last edited:
A good guy for a politician who tried to do the right thing but underestimated the lengths the other side would go to fight everything he tried to do. He will go down in History as a great President causing rightwing butthurt till the end of time.

Didn´t do to bad considering the entire GOP flipped their shit at a black man being president. A bazzillion times better than the current retard in chief

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ame...st-president-lifetimes-poll/story?id=56545031

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

A new Pew Research Center poll says more Americans rank former President Barack Obama higher than any other when asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes.

barack-obama-1-gty-thg-180712_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Obama was named the best or second best president by 44 percent of Americans in the survey that came out Wednesday. Thirty-one percent ranked him as the best president in their lifetimes.

President Donald Trump comes in fourth after President Bill Clinton and President Ronald Reagan, with 19 percent of Americans ranking him as the best or second best in their lifetimes.

While 19 percent might seem low, 20 percent of Americans ranked Obama as the best or second best president in 2011, at a similar point in his first term and the last time Pew conducted this poll.

Pew found that rankings changed by generation. More than 60 percent of millennials view Obama as the best or second best president of their lifetime and 46 percent name him as the best.

Older Americans, baby boomers and the "silent generation," chose Reagan as the top president during their lives. Forty-two percent of 54 to 72-year-olds and 38 percent of 73 to 90-year-olds rank Reagan as the best or second best.

Partisanship also affects people’s choice of a top president, Pew found.

Among Democrats or Democratic-leaning Independents, 71 percent ranked Obama as the best or second best president. Clinton comes in second, with 49 percent ranking him as best or second best.

A majority of Republicans list Reagan as the top president, with 57 percent saying he’s the best of their lifetime. Trump comes in second among Republicans, with 40 percent naming him.

The survey was conducted from June 5-12 among 2,002 U.S. adults.

Back