What do dems think of Obama now?

RT? The first link is to the same source as your original one, which is about "non-traditional" job growth from 2005 to 2015. If you actually look up the discussion--part-time vs. full-time work, you'll see that part-time jobs have been flat or falling, while virtually all job growth has been full-time labor.
I don't make it a habit to file away what sources which poster will find acceptable. I posted several.

I don't make it a habit to file away what sources which poster will find acceptable. I posted several.

You posted the same one twice (the original source), and it doesn't support your claim. Didn't read the RT one. As I said, you can look up what you actually claimed anywhere and see that your claim was objectively false, by a large margin. Part-time job growth has been flat for a long time, and nearly all job growth since the stimulus took effect has been full-time.

You posted the same one twice (the original source), and it doesn't support your claim. Didn't read the RT one. As I said, you can look up what you actually claimed anywhere and see that your claim was objectively false, by a large margin. Part-time job growth has been flat for a long time, and nearly all job growth since the stimulus took effect has been full-time.
Pretty much every source I google seems to disagree with you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/08/23/the-part-time-economic-recovery

The share of the labor force working part time for financial reasons rather than by choice shot up to more than 6 percent from around 3 percent prior to the 2007-2009 recession with an overall unemployment rate at around 10.4 percent. Those who work fewer than 35 hours a week account for a larger share of employment than before the recession, according to the Wall Street Journal. With about 2.4 million part-time employees today, that number is 84 percent higher than the 2003-2007 average, and this is a major reason why wage growth has been sluggish on a national basis.
There are now 1.2 million fewer jobs in mid- and higher-wage industries than there were before the Great Recession, according to data from the National Employment Law Project. In contrast, there are 2.3 million more jobs in lower-wage sectors than before the recession," according to CNBC. Nor is there the hoped-for renaissance in American manufacturing. We have some 300,000 fewer manufacturing jobs since President Barack Obama took office and 1.5 million jobs below the pre-recession level.

I have little doubt that the standards will return (and probably then some) once a Democrat is in office.

Republican posters will be calling for impeachment for acts that, for Trump, would be commended as surprising flashes of competence.

The capacity for shame is gone.
you know the shits hit the fan when its called a "post truth world"

I have little doubt that the standards will return (and probably then some) once a Democrat is in office.

Republican posters will be calling for impeachment for acts that, for Trump, would be commended as surprising flashes of competence.

The capacity for shame is gone.

If Trump is actually held to account, I think we could have a period of legitimately raised standards from both parties. If not, I think it could go the opposite direction, with a downward spiral.

If Trump is actually held to account, I think we could have a period of legitimately raised standards from both parties. If not, I think it could go the opposite direction, with a downward spiral.

It's hard for me to imagine "legitimately raised standards" for the GOP so soon after it became clear that all of their purported standards, in terms of both policy and presentation, didn't exist.

I mean, just look at the saga here in Missouri with Eric Greitens. Even his candidacy was something that seemed impossible before the age of Trump. But, putting that aside, he stayed in power for three months in midst of scandals that would have forced any previous governor to resign. And, in the end, it was a criminal sentence that forced him out: the state legislature was absolutely gridlocked and members of the GOP voter base were torching any reps that dared criticize Greitens and the voters were steadfast in support of him.

No, the GOP has been without actual substance or appreciation for governance since at least the mid-90s and they've only gained power. Dems will bounce back, but the infection has gone septic on the GOP.

It's hard for me to imagine "legitimately raised standards" for the GOP so soon after it became clear that all of their purported standards, in terms of both policy and presentation, didn't exist.

I mean, just look at the saga here in Missouri with Eric Greitens. Even his candidacy was something that seemed impossible before the age of Trump. But, putting that aside, he stayed in power for three months in midst of scandals that would have forced any previous governor to resign. And, in the end, it was a criminal sentence that forced him out: the state legislature was absolutely gridlocked and members of the GOP voter base were torching any reps that dared criticize Greitens and the voters were steadfast in support of him.

No, the GOP has been without actual substance or appreciation for governance since at least the mid-90s and they've only gained power. Dems will bounce back, but the infection has gone septic on the GOP.

But, hypothetically, what happens if enough Republicans decide that they can't take it any more and vote to impeach Trump? I see that being a major impetus for a full house-cleaning. Democrats would be under extreme pressure (more so than usual) to be completely clean, and the national GOP might really feel a need to match that and distance themselves from Trump, too. I don't say it's likely, but I think it's one plausible outcome.

They are still swinging from his nutsack sadly enough. His cult of personality is real and it’s scary.

But, hypothetically, what happens if enough Republicans decide that they can't take it any more and vote to impeach Trump? I see that being a major impetus for a full house-cleaning. Democrats would be under extreme pressure (more so than usual) to be completely clean, and the national GOP might really feel a need to match that and distance themselves from Trump, too. I don't say it's likely, but I think it's one plausible outcome.

Keep dreaming lol! Impeachment will fail and trump 2020. Bet on it.

Obama and Doland aren’t even in the same league. Obama’s a pussy though and didn’t fight for the people who elected him. He didn’t stand up for his convictions. And he didn’t tell Trump to fuck off about the birth certificate bullshit.

If he was honest he’d talk about all the whores he’s been with, the people he’s cheated, the women he’s sexually assaulted and the slavs he adores
Oh god, the whores! Oh no, a man likes pussy, holy fucking shit, what a bad man
Sexual assault, where's the police report?
A generation ago, Russia were are allies, he's trying to make friends with them again, is that a bad thing? You know, diplomacy and all that

You libtards are seriously retarded

Oh god, the whores! Oh no, a man likes pussy, holy fucking shit, what a bad man
Sexual assault, where's the police report?
A generation ago, Russia were are alley, he's trying to make friends with them again, is that a bad thing? You know, diplomacy and all that

You libtards are seriously retarded
Oh troll bot

There art thou

Oh troll bot

There art thou
Troll bot?

Is that serious all the replies you have?

Try harder cunt, have I been here as a Russian bot this whole fucking time? I'm not a new account, do you even know my arch nemesis, ~Fozzy?

;),

Back