What do dems think of Obama now?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/a...-2008-pledge-kill-osama-bin-laden-promise-ke/

Bin_laden_wanted_poster.jpg

The FBI's Most Wanted list was changed to list Osama bin Laden as "Deceased."

During the 2008 campaign, then-candidate Barack Obama pledged several times that he would act to capture or kill terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. Today, that's a Promise Kept on our Obameter.

With the late-night announcement on May 1, 2011, that bin Laden is dead, many PolitiFact readers have pointed out President Obama's vow to kill him from October 2008...

Stop being obtuse.
I was obviously talking about Guantanamo

I was obviously talking about Guantanamo
I said this:
He ran on killing UBL.
He gave the order to kill him.
He's killed.

You replied with <TrumpWrong1>

Unless I missed something, it isn't anything like obvious.

I must have missed something.

He enabled Hezbollah and the drug lords of Afghanistan, which means that he focused on the wrong enemies and assisted the global drug trade. For that alone, he receives:
Screen-Shot-2015-07-14-at-10.55.58-AM-700x325.png

I said this:
He ran on killing UBL.
He gave the order to kill him.
He's killed.

You replied with <TrumpWrong1>

Unless I missed something, it isn't anything like obvious.

I must have missed something.
He didn’t run on the promise that he would kill Osama. He may have said it but wasn’t a major part of the campaign. It wasn’t a rallying call.

He did run as a progressive and became the greatest Republican President we’ve had up to this point.

Russia is a no go in USA. Trump did in my opinion the right move trying to improve the relationship, but a very risky one. There are just too many old cold war reactionists on both sides (dnc and gop)
1367263820_markey_mark_wtf.gif

Just the fact that people miss Bush JR. tells you how fucked we are at this moment
{<jordan}

It came down to 70 000 votes in a nation of 300 000 000 people, efforts that have been well-proven. Disinformation bots and dutiful asstards are on one side: yours.
Were they the 70,000 votes from Detroit where people voted for everyone on the ticket except the president which the left blank.

The dems are extremely cultish towards Obama. I suspect many of them actually worship him.

Didn’t think much of him when he went back on what he ran on.

There's certainly something to be said about staying true to your word - he fucked that up in many major ways. It's a hard comparison though to a man who stays true to nothing, and whose words are contradictory at every corner, while actions speak of mental ilness, drug abuse, psychopathy and less-than-average intelligence.

How do we compare these?

There's certainly something to be said about staying true to your word - he fucked that up in many major ways. It's a hard comparison though to a man who stays true to nothing, and whose words are contradictory at every corner, while actions speak of mental ilness, drug abuse, psychopathy and less-than-average intelligence.

How do we compare these?
Obama and Doland aren’t even in the same league. Obama’s a pussy though and didn’t fight for the people who elected him. He didn’t stand up for his convictions. And he didn’t tell Trump to fuck off about the birth certificate bullshit.

Obama and Doland aren’t even in the same league. Obama’s a pussy though and didn’t fight for the people who elected him. He didn’t stand up for his convictions. And he didn’t tell Trump to fuck off about the birth certificate bullshit.

All true, not gonna argue with you. But let's be very clear about what we're comparing here - staying true to your word in and of itself isn't a virtue if the word you are staying true to is insane. So if Trump does something incredibly stupid and that incredibly stupid thing that he did happens to be in line with a promise he made while running for presidency, he doesn't get automatic points - that's like giving credit to Charles Manson for going true on promising to murder people (although in Trump's case it's hard to find even that kind of consistency). Trump likes to talk and likes to tell fables. As far as his contribution to the state of this country goes though, he's lame as shit. He can't get half of his major shit done even with republican majorities at every level. That's limp dick presidency by my reckoning (even if all of the things he's trying to enact were sane, and we know 9/10 of them are literally the exact opposite of sane).

They both sucked, but this cunt is worse because he makes the US appear weak and subservient to the countries that have conflicting interests with it. He couldn't call an average-talent former mid-level KGB operative out on TV for messing with the literal cornerstone of this country's democracy, the free "multiparty" elections, dude, that's mad weak. He's shitting on the US intelligence, like, are you mad?? This is your family, even if they fuck up you defend that shit all the way. No one - not one world leader would be caught dead doing that on TV. He's a lame bitch piece of shit, not a politician and certainly not a better one than Obama, with all his flaws...

To be fair, President Obama wasn't the reason that the US killed UBL.

You can make the case (one that I think is pretty strong) that President Bush took his eye off of UBL, and that's why he wasn't killed sooner. However, President Obama had nothing to do with the discovery of UBL in Pakistan, as that credit belongs to the CIA. The President simply gave the order to use the US military to kill him after he had been found, which they did.

What is very interesting is that when all the Cabinet members were asked their thoughts, the only significant voice of opposition to using the SEALs was Vice President Biden, according to Mark Bowden's book The Finish. That's one thing that has stuck with me these past few years.

Show me some video of him at his rally’s getting the people riled up with talk of killing osama.

Now I’m reminded of all the newscasters saying Obama was killed instead of Osama.

Were they the 70,000 votes from Detroit where people voted for everyone on the ticket except the president which the left blank.

No, they were 70 000 votes in the three deciding swing states.

Back