What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Leagon, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

But class always gets ignored. Where are the protests? Who is out there fighting for poor white people who grow up in shitty rural welfare havens? What are the special benefits white people get when they apply to college or for jobs, even those who have come from families that have been poor for generations? There is nothing. We tell them they have the privilege of white skin.

2. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Green Belt

So because it ended decades ago it can't change? That's pretty shitty of you.

3. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

You'd have to stop making threads.

4. sniper

sniper Sergei Kharitonov

Maybe those poor white kids and families should stop blaming all their problems on foreigners and start figuring out why they hate everyone and every thing, while continually voting in people who have a vested interest in keeping them poor and angry?

Kafir-kun, Sohei and nac386 like this.
  5. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Forgive me, the war room can be confusing. Is this sarcasm? Because I'd extend that exact same criticism to the black community.

Who should they vote for that is going to make their problems go away?

6. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Silver Belt

Breaking news: Police Department administration adds unnecessary policy section confirming they don’t have authority to order medical treatment to appease the city council who controls the purse strings to their budget! More at 11:00!

I’d wager if it was an elected Sheriff as opposed to an appointed Chief run department they’d have scoffed at the unqualified panel’s report like the medical directors did.

Maybe the panel should ask the medical staff to draw up a new policy outlining that the nurses can’t order police to arrest people against their better judgement just incase everyone didn’t already know that.

Have you been able to dig up any of those video’s showing a cop ordering a medic to give drugs against their better judgement yet? I can keep waiting. I’m sure they’ll surface soon.

7. Leagon

Leagon Red Belt

Obama said in an interview that whenever he wanted to help black people, he had to instead make it a class issue so that people would get behind it. Class doesn't get ignored, it's just that, again, everyone else already understands that it is inseparable from race.

Also, white people don't have to protest, they control the country, lol. They can just change shit.

8. Leagon

Leagon Red Belt

It is up to experts to change expert opinion, not uneducated Sherdog posters. The theory of evolution was decided decades ago too, and Sherdog isn't going to be the place that revises it.

Also, not to diminish the high esteem you hold me in, but I didn't create modern socioeconomic theory.

9. Quequeg

Quequeg Brown Belt

Wah, wah, white people have it so hard. Maybe stop voting republican and things might change.

10. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Again maybe blacks should also stop voting for people that view them as social garbage.

LogicalInsanity likes this.
  11. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Green Belt

Objectively wrong. We are responsible for our own actions and how we treat those around us. If we do our part then we can improve our situation exponentially.

12. Leagon

Leagon Red Belt

So you... just to be clear, you think you're qualified to overturn the theory of evolution?

13. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

I've never pretended to have any answers.

Or is this an agreement you wish to strike: if I stop making threads you'll stop posting I'll-considered nonsense?

14. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Green Belt

We are more than our basic instincts. We're intellectually above the rest.

15. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

Lol "can I get that requisition form for when Bloody Pulp is being deliberately ignorant in the internet?"

Sorry, you'll have to learn to recognize the world outside of your fantasies instead of grasping at straws.

Also LOL at it being a good thing that a sheriff would ignore the wrong-doing his officers were engaged in. Yep, you're a cop all right.

16. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Silver Belt

Yes, I’m the one being ignorant. Not the guy with no experience or background or firsthand knowledge of anything he’s talking about pretending he knows what’s up.

I live in this world. Your crap threads and posts are the definition of fantasy. You have no clue about any of the things you are speaking about but act like an authority on the subject all the same because you read an article. Kudos.

Yes, a sheriff being able to ignore the bleatings of a completely unqualified on the subject city council panel without fear of financial reprisal against his agency for calling their bullshit is a good thing. A sheriff is beholden to the citizens of his county who can vote him out. A chief can have his budget slashed or just get run out of town on a rail if he pisses off his completely unqualified city council panel enough. So a chief will toss a throwaway line into his policy manual that goes without saying anyway to appease his council members while a Sheriff would be able to say, “that’s stupid and unnecessary, your report is garbage, good day.”

17. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

That's a lot of typing to defend your idiotic stance. Don't forget that the review board might have been shape-shifting aliens.

Sohei likes this.
  18. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Silver Belt

Excellent rebuttal. Concession noted.

19. sniper

sniper Sergei Kharitonov

Thumbs down
    Dislike
    Unsubscribe

Bamboozled likes this.
  20. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

Tell me more about this review board that fabricated a report that the poor, bullied police department submitted to, and conspired with journalists to fabricate news reports over the past three years.