Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

Until you, and any other Liberal moron who uses this pathetic tactic start calling out @JosephDredd for his daily American politics/culture threads, this type of attack is, and will remain nothing more, than you being butthurt over me constantly rustling your jmmies.
Worry about your own country, we have more than enough rightwing morons spewing their stupidity online.

Worry about your own country, we have more than enough rightwing morons spewing their stupidity online.

Way to not address the point I made. You don't care about Canadians talking about America. You only care about the ones who aren't on your team talking about it.

You're the definition of a partisan hack, QuackQuack. Stay rustled, my friend.

So many openings for a solid KO.

So many openings for a solid KO.

The amount of patience shown in these videos is incredible. I can't imagine having a drunk piece of shit walk up to me like that and insult me in front of my family, and be anywhere near as patient. This happens all the time too. There's so many videos online, just from recently, of random brown people being verbally abused by trashy people, and they tend to be super patient about it all. I definitely admire the restraint these people show by not just knocking this idiots out and moving on with their day.

The amount of patience shown in these videos is incredible. I can't imagine having a drunk piece of shit walk up to me like that and insult me in front of my family, and be anywhere near as patient. This happens all the time too. There's so many videos online, just from recently, of random brown people being verbally abused by trashy people, and they tend to be super patient about it all. I definitely admire the restraint these people show by not just knocking this idiots out and moving on with their day.
I'm what most on here would stupidly consider a right winger but I have no patience for dumbass behavior. The world needs more uppercuts. This sue happy culture of America has yanked our collective nuts away.

I have never seen this country so divided. Thanks to Don the Con. Leadership starts at the top.

<36>

You aren't voting for Hillary?

Privileged, racist, sexist, xenophobic, misogynist deplorables.

Numerous fake racial attacks with the media race baiting at record levels.

Democrats a few years ago: We need strong borders, just because you cross doesn't mean you get to stay.

Everyone agrees

Republicans now: We need strong borders, just because you cross doesn't mean you get to stay.

The left now: ICE is a terrorist org, open borders

tenor.gif

Trumps recent scotus pick, multiple left media prewrite articles about how bad or controversial it is before it's announced.

This post could be quite long but you get the point. Btw I'm not saying the right is innocent in the division but lol at acting like Trump is main reason. Leadership start a at the top. This started before he was elected. The guy can't even condemn MS13 without people losing their shit.

He let the drunk guy walk down and get in the face of the woman asking him for help a couple of times but defended the drunk guy who was not asking for help. The brother did not act aggressively at all he simply walked over to the other guy and told him to stay where he was. Why would he have to arrest one guy for walking over and not the other? Of the people in that situation, which one seemed more likely to act irrationally and behave violently?
If the two touch each other then he has to actually work. You assume I mean the brother because you must think Latinos are violent

Either way the cop was useless and should be disciplined. Hard to prove anything beyond that

Until you, and any other Liberal moron who uses this pathetic tactic start calling out @JosephDredd for his daily American politics/culture threads, this type of attack is, and will remain nothing more, than you being butthurt over me constantly rustling your jmmies.

I think the difference is I post threads with credible information of actual problems occurring in our world, whereas you just wander in and shitpost lazy defenses of Trump while dutifully ignoring all factual information. When I start threads, I'm bringing credible content to a political discussion forum and you just kind of shit everything up to stifle discussion (though you're fairly moderate compared to some).

My actions are fairly easy to understand: I'm a Canadian who wants to discuss politics. You're a Canadian who's here to shut down critical discussion of Trump. It's somewhat baffling.

I think the difference is I post threads with credible information of actual problems occurring in our world, whereas you just wander in and shitpost lazy defenses of Trump while dutifully ignoring all factual information. When I start threads, I'm bringing credible content to a political discussion forum and you just kind of shit everything up to stifle discussion (though you're fairly moderate compared to some).

My actions are fairly easy to understand: I'm a Canadian who wants to discuss politics. You're a Canadian who's here to shut down critical discussion of Trump. It's somewhat baffling.

Yeah, no. You're a shitposter, and admitted troll, who creates the most petty partisan threads that get dumped 50% of the time, because they're devoid of any purpose.

They don't care about your nationality, because you're on their side. That's all there is to it, genius.

It's kind of hard to not think of race when things like this come up.
Minorities are stopped, arrested, and shot for less. If a drunk black guy had approached a white lady in the same way, it's hard to believe that the cop would have allowed it.

The old man was clearly drunk--that's public intoxication right there. Then he begins harassing and making threatening motions towards a woman. The woman asked for the cop's assistance multiple times and the guy just ignored her, and even walks the other way.
He only steps in with the brother steps in.
How else can one interpret that? Does a cop have to be wearing a confederate flag pin on his shirt and call you a slur in order for us to be able to decide that he's probably a racist on some level?

Yeah, no. You're a shitposter, and admitted troll, who creates the most petty partisan threads that get dumped 50% of the time, because they're devoid of any purpose.

They don't care about your nationality, because you're on their side. That's all there is to it, genius.

Two of the most substantiative posters are not American, why are you even indulging this?

Two of the most substantiative posters are not American, why are you even indulging this?

Who?

I indulge, because I like pointing out the blatant double standards to this ridiculous criticism. Much like how I love pointing out the double standards of Libs on this board complaining about right wing shitposters, but never calling out the likes of QuackQuack, M3tatron, and a whole host of others who post absolutely nothing but one or two line irrelevant, cheerleading shitposts in every single thread.

Who?

I indulge, because I like pointing out the blatant double standards to this ridiculous criticism. Much like how I love pointing out the double standards of Libs on this board complaining about right wing shitposters, but never calling out the likes of QuackQuack, M3tatron, and a whole host of others who post absolutely nothing but one or two line irrelevant, cheerleading shitposts in every single thread.

Rup and thegreatA.

And fair enough.

I'm a jobs creator while you're a BLM/Antifa/cultural Marxist thug swinging bike locks in this discussion board. I don't like to call myself a hero... but I basically am.

What a piece of shit
26 years on the job....makes you wonder when else has he been ok with "making shit up as we go?

Lying and threatening jail to everyone was so natural. Made up the ticket for the seatbelt. Threatens jail if the mom calls 911. This is America?
Threatening to falsely imprison someone should be a crime. It's some bullshit that cops and civilians have a different set of rules. They can lie to you with impunity , willfully try and mislead you, confuse you, and pressure you, but if you lie, you're going to jail.

Lol and how fucking stupid do you have to be to do something like this in 2018? There's a camera on your car. There are witnesses. Smartphones. Body cam. How can any of these morons think they'll get away with this shit anymore?

Lol and how fucking stupid do you have to be to do something like this in 2018? There's a camera on your car. There are witnesses. Smartphones. Body cam. How can any of these morons think they'll get away with this shit anymore?

Because they think that their culture of Police in America makes it acceptable and they think it will get a cover it up from the inside.

It's not a few bad apples, but it feels like there's only a few good apples anymore.

Back