What comedian do you not find funny?

I don't find comedians funny. What I find funny is people acting like comedians, so I'm laughing at myself.

Thank you, and good night.

Joey Diaz is the least funny standup I've ever watched.

He's ten times the epitome of "funny on podcast, not on stage" complaint that Rogan gets. His standup physically hurts me.

Pretty simple, his jokes don't make me laugh very often. Lots of others have the same experience w/his standup.

Not sure how this is directed at my post. I was just wondering if people who don’t like Rogan’s standup, of which I was one, have checked out his last special, ‘Triggered’, and if so what do they think. I consider it a grand improvement from his old stuff, and actually good.

Joey Diaz is the least funny standup I've ever watched.

He's ten times the epitome of "funny on podcast, not on stage" complaint that Rogan gets. His standup physically hurts me.

I need to download his last special and check it out. Rogan was always talking about how good Ari Shaffir is and that guy is not funny. I watched his Netflix special expecting to see something good and it just wasn't.

Women are hit and miss in comedy. Segura's wife wasn't to bad I made it through the whole special but I wasn't blown away or anything. Ali Wongs first Netflix special was really good but then her second one was all about having a baby and I stopped it. Got like 20 mins in and had enough.

To find comedians unfunny isn't a rare thing.

The list of one's you enjoy is the smaller one
I find that nearly every stand up comedian I've seen recorded could make me laugh at least a few times.
More during live stand ups because I'm there, saucy, and ready to laugh.
Someone's gotta bomb pretty hard and I've never seen a comedian bomb that hard.

I've seen some tough audiences I wished would STFU and go somewhere else.

I really like Mitch Hedberg, but i'm not a fan of Steven Wright

that doesn't even make sense, but there it is

I need to download his last special and check it out. Rogan was always talking about how good Ari Shaffir is and that guy is not funny. I watched his Netflix special expecting to see something good and it just wasn't.

Joe Rogan gets shit on a lot here, but I like a lot of his stuff well enough.

But he seems to find the most horrible stand ups funny. Half of me thinks he's just gassing up his friends, but the other half of me thinks he genuinely finds these dudes funny.

Joe Rogan gets shit on a lot here, but I like a lot of his stuff well enough.

But he seems to find the most horrible stand ups funny. Half of me thinks he's just gassing up his friends, but the other half of me thinks he genuinely finds these dudes funny.

Yea who knows if he really finds them funny or what. I enjoy Rogan's comedy. I went to see him live and he was ok but he had Segura with him who fucking killed it. His Special on Spike and his triggered one on Netflix have been good.

Kevin Hart is awful. I will never understand how people find his regurgitated for years token black guy act is funny. He’s like a shitty manlet version of Chris Tucker. It’s just weird.

yea i dont care about the jokes, its just that its all some of them do. i have trutv on as my background noise quite often and sometimes before i change it that stupid comedian show comes on and it is literally almost all they talk about when they come on.

I’ve always felt this was done in trying to appeal to white people because blacks don’t make up a large % of the population -so if they want to get big, they have to rope in the majority white audiences. And I’ve always felt that poking fun at them served this purpose.

I’ve always felt this was done in trying to appeal to white people because blacks don’t make up a large % of the population -so if they want to get big, they have to rope in the majority white audiences. And I’ve always felt that poking fun at them served this purpose.
i really dont mind it except for 2 things. 1) a few of the comedians i have seen, seem to ONLY talk about that. I cant name names because i probably couldnt name more than 5 comedians at all. 2) because we are so pc, the reverse is in no way ever allowed.

Joe Rogan at anything he does.
Aziz' stand up is garbage but he's a great comedic actor.
I can't stand Kevin Hart.

Lewis Black
I love his segments on the Daily Show, but other than that, his yelling and whole personality is a gimmick, and I just can't stand by gimmicks. Yeah he's a mad guy, but he doesn't rave like that anywhere but on stage. I don't like it, and it got worn out for me after seeing his first special. I was like, "yeah, that's Lewis Black, I don't need to see another special of his." And that thought still remains true. I can't stand his delivery to this day, even when I try to go back.

Penn and Teller
I stopped laughing at their stuff when I was a kid. Now they seem like they are driven by Penn's rage, and he's just an angry guy in the process of becoming grizzled and old.

Gabriel Iglesias
Fat jokes could only be funny for so long. His whole routine relies on himself being obese

Ali Wong
Just not funny, and her routine around being a lazy woman is just clever, and not funny.

Chris D'elia
I just don't get him, and I hear that a lot. Even in his special he admits that a lot of people don't get his comedy. It's like he's always referencing an inside joke that apparently the whole audience is in on, but not me. It's an odd show. Am I supposed to read something first before going, or is a social media joke? I just don't get it. Not mad, but not my thing.

Actors who do standup occasionally like:
Rob Schneider
Kevin James
David Spade (even though he started as a comedian, he's drifted into the acting world, and his stand up sucks now)
Chris Tucker
Marlon Wayans
Mike Epps

Back