What comedian do you not find funny?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am getting tired of Kevin Hart. I mean, his stand ups were kind of entertaining to me, but now he's getting annoying. He just plays the same fool in every movie.

The short sidekick who fumbles into stuff, flailing his arms, with a scared expression on his face... Sigh...

rgU0MVg.png

get-hard-kevin-hart.jpg

It's just so...

Last edited:
All women. Maybe not all but I rarely find a female comedian even remotely funny.

The ones that never make me laugh.

To be honest, the vast majority of them. The easier question to answer for me would be, what comedian you find funny. Also call me a sexist but I don't find woman comedian funny either.

some fat fuck who laughs at his own jokes pops up on my netflix when i start it up.... hes annoying..

Schumer the consumer. Definitely Kevin Hart...honestly never found him funny.
Any anti Trump hacks

All women. Maybe not all but I rarely find a female comedian even remotely funny.

Triggered.

In all seriousness I can't think of a female comic that made me laugh. I don't know why that is either but it's true.

Dane Cook
Whoopi Goldberg
Bill Maher
Jimmy Fallon
Cedric the Entertainer
The cast "The Big Bang Theory", except Howard

Most fat ones that constantly use their fat glutton body as running jokes.

Larry the cable guy
Ron White

Carlos mencia.

That guy with the dummy

To find comedians unfunny isn't a rare thing.

The list of one's you enjoy is the smaller one

Love comedy and see a ton of stand ups live.

Seinfeld is my answer. I mean, I don't hate him but he was the least compelling main character on his show and while I find his Stand up ok, that is all it is.

Probably Rogan and Aziz. I love Rogan's podcasts but his comedy is a huge miss for me, it's like a mix of shock humour and constant forced yelling for comedic affect. He's at his best when he's having a normal conversation on his podcasts and will sometimes makes a funny observation. Not his "Hur imagine getting fuckd by Brock lesnar!" Crap on his standup.

With Aziz, his Master Of None show on Netflix is great, probably one of my favourite shows, but every now and then some of his exaggerated comedic quirks gets put of display which is annoying and off-putting. As far as I know that's pretty much what his entire standup act consists of.

It blows my mind that people don't like Louis CK's standup, each to their own though.

Back