What cologne do you wear?

Cool thread, I actually just recently started getting really in to collecting cologne.

my collection so far, I hope this shit gets me laid:

e50667cd-5ec6-4b60-b73e-6c5fdf707724._SL300__.png
884m.jpg
61BHwQHiHaL._SL1000_.jpg
31uxERl74qL.jpg
31_voyage_by_nautica.jpg
73672m.jpg

The good thing about Aqua di gio is people stopped wearing it so its now classic if you were to wear it back in the late 90s and early 2000s you would be a dime a dozen, every dude was rocking that and it got played out, but now I don't smell too many people wearing that so its cool again.

What are your thoughts on the Green Curve? That was what everybody used in high school but I still think it smells good. Or would you have any recommendations for something similar.

What are your thoughts on the Green Curve? That was what everybody used in high school but I still think it smells good. Or would you have any recommendations for something similar.
I love curve, i wore that on rotation, its a good fragrance for daytime and summer, cucumber, citrus, and never gave headaches,

Some musk spicey colognes will give you bad headaches how strong they are.

I prefer light scents and fresh clean ones.

I almost went through a flacon and gave the bit I had left to my pops. I think I've read it is one the most counterfeited scents out there so better find a trustworthy person to decant from

I have to say though Tobacco Vanille is my most complimented scent from females closely followed by Oud Wood

Who makes the tobacco one ?? I wear one now tobacco/vanilla and I love it

Thanks, dude...looks expensive. How much?

I’m a huge Tom Ford fan as far as fragrances go. They are a bit expensive not Creed expensive but you can find it on eBay for around $180-$220

What I would recommend is using http://theperfumedcourt.com/ this place is legit and whenever I want to try a fragrance I order a sample from there for like $5 and then decide if I want to buy. It also has a lot of discontinued and rare stuff that you can sample/buy

I havent even smelled this and yet I know in my heart I absolutely need it

I used to think that creed aventus was the scent that women love but this stuff is great I don’t know why chicks love it haha. It’s more of a special occasion scent though very strong. I can sometimes smell it even after a shower

I’m a huge Tom Ford fan as far as fragrances go. They are a bit expensive not Creed expensive but you can find it on eBay for around $180-$220

What I would recommend is using http://theperfumedcourt.com/ this place is legit and whenever I want to try a fragrance I order a sample from there for like $5 and then decide if I want to buy. It also has a lot of discontinued and rare stuff that you can sample/buy

Jesus...guess I'll stick with my peasant scents

I love curve, i wore that on rotation, its a good fragrance for daytime and summer, cucumber, citrus, and never gave headaches,

Some musk spicey colognes will give you bad headaches how strong they are.

I prefer light scents and fresh clean ones.

Yeah I guess it was just that the stigma of it being the cologne of choice for highschoolers was always in the back of my mind. Kind of like how you mentioned Aqua Di Gio would have associated you with every other dude at the time. I genuinely like the smell of it though. It reminds me of IPA beer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back