What cologne do you wear?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg

Acqua di Gio has always been my jam but today I tried Creed Adventus and it might be my new favorite

Also I didn't know the higher end colognes contain whale vomit

Time for this thread again already? Time sure flies when you get old.

Tom Ford: Tobacco Vanille, Oud Wood, and Italian Cypress in that order

Also, really like Tuscan Leather (I'm told it smells like cocaine) and Tobacco Oud but my misses hates them

Those stinky fuckers from the I don't use soap or shampoo probably bath in the stuff.

I used to wear the Cartier concentree; it's awesome and I always got really good feedback from females, but it bored me after wearing it for 3 years straight.
Moved on to Montblanc Legend and didn't like it, switched to Yves St Laurent something, it's ok.

I always keep an Acqua di gio bottle on my car.

sex-panther-cologne-large.jpg

Acqua di Gio has always been my jam but today I tried Creed Adventus and it might be my new favorite

Also I didn't know the higher end colognes contain whale vomit

You can't go wrong with Aventus. Aventus and Virgin Island Water were my go-to for years

I used to wear the Cartier concentree; it's awesome and I always got really good feedback from females, but it bored me after wearing it for 3 years straight.
Moved on to Montblanc Legend and didn't like it, switched to Yves St Laurent something, it's ok.

I always keep an Acqua di gio bottle on my car.

L'homme? I have L'homme de unit and it's ok but nothing I'd wear daily.

ADG is the shit

You can't go wrong with Aventus. Aventus and Virgin Island Water were my go-to for years

Did you buy Aventus in a full bottle or decanted? I'd like a whole bottle but the price is steep - I found someone online who buys the whole bottle and pours it into smaller bottles so it's cheaper.

I know I sound poor

Did you buy Aventus in a full bottle or decanted? I'd like a whole bottle but the price is steep - I found someone online who buys the whole bottle and pours it into smaller bottles so it's cheaper.

I almost went through a flacon and gave the bit I had left to my pops. I think I've read it is one the most counterfeited scents out there so better find a trustworthy person to decant from

I have to say though Tobacco Vanille is my most complimented scent from females closely followed by Oud Wood

Back