What brought you to sherdog?

fight finder.

I got the nerve to register after the frustration from Hammil being robbed against Bisping, but I forgot the password. then on my first day of work at CBS I had free time & nothing to do so I registered again & voila.

S&P forum. Was looking for dat dere functional strength back then

It was really the only main MMA forum when I joined, lurked here for a year before I joined also.

This

Plus cool stories about side muscles and HollywoodNicky's antisemitism.

I could also enjoy the hot chick threads in the P&M at work without p0rn worries.

I started posting on MMA junkie in 2008. Posted like four times and thought it was stupid . Then went back there a few years ago and it was kind of dead .. found this place and posted in a Joanna thread . Posted basically only there until I found Mayberry . I hardly ever go to the UFC discussion area ... I was huge into MMA from like 2006 until a few months ago kind of lost interest in it . Just here for cat threads now

The House of Pain message board I used to post to was shut down.... so I needed some other place to stay out of the sun.

Came for the ladies - heard it was the myspace/plenty of fish of mma forums.

I am disappointed.

{<doc}<{hfved}>

This right here.

I was trawling YouTube and was looking for MMA/Kickboxing highlights. I found this with the spinning Sherdog.com logo in the corner and that led me down the rabbit hole...

Sherdog forums started in 1999/2000, but they got reset and purged in late 2001 and started over.
I was just baiting your ban hammer for mentioning cameldog. I know Sherdog is pretty old

I came for the MMA. I stayed for the traps.

What about underground?
Underground seemed like a lot more intimidating of a place to post so you had a lot more actual fighters posting on there while Sherdog was a higher percentage of just average fans. It's a lot harder to give critcism about fighters when they might be posting on the forums themselves.

Well it started with my love of mma, but that drastically diminished. Then I migrated to the sports bar so I could get @Corona fuego takes on NFL teams and such. But now I'm meh on that too, so here I am going through the sherdog motions

Signed up on another forum around the same time as the BJ Penn/Diego Sanchez fight. There wasn't enough traffic there so I searched google and saw that this place had a ton of members and signed up. Then a few years ago some creepy new guy that we had here at work who is now fired saw that I was on sherdog and made it his mission to try and figure out who I was, so I changed usernames. Didn't post much back then though. More of a lurker.

Back