What brought you to sherdog?

clearly it was the intelligent interaction among like-minded individuals.

Well it started with my love of mma, but that drastically diminished. Then I migrated to the sports bar so I could get @Corona fuego takes on NFL teams and such. But now I'm meh on that too, so here I am going through the sherdog motions

Canthers/gayders Super Bowl.

simpsons-lock-of-the-week.jpg

I remember one of my buddies checking sherdog for some karate news back in like 2007. Decided to take a trip over to the site and stumbled across the dedicated karate forums. Posted there for about 3 years before moving on from karate and taewondo interest.

Been here ever since.

Is it safe to assume all Mayberry posters are karate / taekwondo enthusiasts?
Its all that fucker @Jack Reacheround 's fault.

I was butthurt over Ubereem fans on another forum trashing Fedor, and decided it was time to join a proper MMA forum to trash Ubereem

TUF 1 - Though I did rent old VCR tapes when I was younger. I remember watching Ruas chop down the Polar Bear.

Pretty sure I was looking for information about a fighter in google search, and came across this site.

I started posting on MMA junkie in 2008. Posted like four times and thought it was stupid . Then went back there a few years ago and it was kind of dead .. found this place and posted in a Joanna thread . Posted basically only there until I found Mayberry . I hardly ever go to the UFC discussion area ... I was huge into MMA from like 2006 until a few months ago kind of lost interest in it . Just here for cat threads now
Do you still get into the big fights??

Or not at all?

I heard that a friend of a friend of mine was doing MMA professionally, so I did a Google search and found Sherdog. Then out of the blue, he showed up on a season of TUF. I lurked for a bout a year before joining.

Looking for answers to life's meaning.

A deep longing to better connect with the masters of the universe that inhabit the great Sherdog temple.
2017-09-13-13-59-30-.jpg

I remember one of my buddies checking sherdog for some karate news back in like 2007. Decided to take a trip over to the site and stumbled across the dedicated karate forums. Posted there for about 3 years before moving on from karate and taewondo interest.

Been here ever since.

Is it safe to assume all Mayberry posters are karate / taekwondo enthusiasts?

My brother introduced me to Sherdog many years ago for the "Play-By-Play" for UFC fights. I still find Sherdog's Play-by-Play super useful, and I am not aware of any other sites that do something similar.

I was looking for somewhere to talk about Jones vs Shogun on the internet. Google results suggested a page, it was a Sherdog page. Avatars had sexy ass pictures and responses were clever and voila!

Do you still get into the big fights??

Or not at all?
yeah and I watch main events of the ppvs or the whole card if its stacked like the NYC card. ...but dont pay attention to undercards or fightpass or fights on fs1 anymore... I dont even really watch the fox fights unless someone i like is on there.

yeah and I watch main events of the ppvs or the whole card if its stacked like the NYC card. ...but dont pay attention to undercards or fightpass or fights on fs1 anymore... I dont even really watch the fox fights unless someone i like is on there.
Yeah me too. Thats pretty normal for a sports fan imo.

Yeah me too. Thats pretty normal for a sports fan imo.
yeah ive always been like that with MMA. I actually watched the first one when I was a kid. my parents friends had a party when it was on and I had no idea what it was. my mom wasnt gonna let me watch it but my dad talked her into it.. I didnt watch again after that until 2003 when I sat behind some guy named tito ortiz at a smackdown show in san diego.. he was nice enough and asked us to watch his next fight so i did. pretty sure he lost. didnt watch again until like 2006. got really into it around then up until recently.

Back