What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

1. Bruce Buffer. The act is old and tired. It takes way too fucking long to get to the fight.
2. The presentation also is old and tired. It's long overdue for a makeover. Try turning the lights on in the arena, showing the crowd more, new camera angles, etc.
3. Part of the presentation, music for entrances needs to be much louder. Also, crowds should be better mic'ed during the fights. They could take note from WWE on both of these.
4. The commentary team being completely clueless when it comes to the rules and how to score a fight. If they can't get it right, how do they expect the judges to. It just makes the sport look bad.

I'm sure there are more.

Joe Rogan always saying something is "the greatest" or "best" x,y,z he's ever seen. lol

I miss the comedic relief of Mike Goldberg.

He's so bad at his job it's entertaining.
[yt]

Whenever anik or whoever needs to fit in a stupid ad plug during a fight. I swear he waits till the most exciting part of the fight to mention ficking corn nuts or whatever generic action movie is sponsoring them that month.

When I hype a fight for casuals and it end up being shitty

The commercials and filler on fight night cards. I can't remember the last time i watched an event in real time. I always record it and fast forward through, marveling at how much shit i didn't have to sit through.

Crappy low ranked wmma fights
Bt sport commercials(those British commercials are atrocious)
Scott Hot Sauce Holtzman

When fighters thinking they entered a wrestling competition...

My girlfriend asking the same stupid questions every fight.

Can't be dumber than my old girlfriend.

She asked to go to the bar with me to watch the fights. She'd never seen a UFC card, and this was back when they had the old 'gladiator' intro.

Gladiator-mma-663476_1024_768.jpg

When she saw this, she asked "Oh, they fight with swords and shields?"

I spit out my beer and couldn't stop laughing for three solid minutes.

It was dumb, adorable, and surprisingly fitting question to be asked by a innocent girl that had never even seen a fightfight since elementary school.

But still, it was quite possibly the funniest sincere question anyone had ever asked me.

I came here to say the lengthy time between fights, then I remembered the FULL HOUR we had to wait for the Canelo v GGG fight, so really the UFC ain't too bad.

1. Wall and stall strategies

2. When a fighter clearly needs a finish to win, rocks his opponent but goes for a takedown / doesn't take advantage

3. Whenever Jon Jones does an eyepoke

When the audience starts shrieking "woooo!" incessantly during a fight. Just shut up fucking idiots.

The pacing and seeing the same commercials over and over and over again. Makes an fs1 card unwatchable.

"Woooooooooooooooo"

"Scooooooooooooooooggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Examples include "dont like the judges scorecards? Shouldve finished the fight huhhuh", the old ppv intro Face the pain, or blow hogan screaming "OOOOOOOOOH HES ROCKED" anytime someone lands a jab.

Bear with me but mine is easily whenever a guy finishes a round by getting a takedown with 5 seconds left and baldilocks says that guy won the round because of what couldve happened after the bell rather than the 5 minutes of actual fighting preceding it even though thats never been a scoring criteria
Thinly veiled Joe Rogan hate thread.

Back