What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

Peter Smits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Examples include "dont like the judges scorecards? Shouldve finished the fight huhhuh", the old ppv intro Face the pain, or blow hogan screaming "OOOOOOOOOH HES ROCKED" anytime someone lands a jab.

Bear with me but mine is easily whenever a guy finishes a round by getting a takedown with 5 seconds left and baldilocks says that guy won the round because of what couldve happened after the bell rather than the 5 minutes of actual fighting preceding it even though thats never been a scoring criteria

fighters who rock their opponents and immediately shoot for a takedown

When commentators shit their pants following an average fighter beating a legendary fighter 10 years past their prime.

The robbery that has to happen every other card.

C-list celebrities cageside because they couldn't afford Lakers tickets.

Some garbage wmma fights being bumped up and taking the spot of much more established deserving fighters because wme wants to be progressive

Last edited:
shitty fuckin judges who have like no knowledge of MMA.

when someone on commentary is biased and ignoring the other fighters success.

early stoppages.

trashy low level WMMA (i enjoy watching the top girls who are actually talented, girls like valentina, joanna etc etc)

"eddddddiiieeeee"

Refs saying "do something" or "action" multiple times when the fighters are stalled out in a position. Just break them up immediately or say it one time only then break it up.

Stalling... there's a lot of stalling. If there's no change in position make them resume the fighting.

commentators obviously favoring a fighter

The commentary, which is why I always watch fights with the volume turned off.

cards are way to fucking long, maybe im just getting old. too long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back