What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

When they put the picture in picture of the fighter’s corner and then we are subjected to a minute of coaches yelling instructions over the top of each other; none of which the fighter is paying any attention to. Automatic mute.

Mine is that they play promos during the Ppv for the exact same ppv I’m watching. I already bought it I don’t need another commercial!

wasted time between fights. commercials. theyve even got ads on ppvs. bruce buffer takes too long babbling, get to the fight
That's mine. The ads and delays on the PPV. That is wrong. Although I'm sure they don't like how some fans stream those PPVs ha.

That I can’t control myself and repeatedly come on here to see what people are saying about the fights.

The amount of f....ng Ad breaks when watching on BT Sports...
tenor.gif
Ahahahaha wow!

Eye pokes for me. After all this time, why are they not policed properly?

When commentators shit their pants following an average fighter beating a legendary fighter 10 years past their prime.
I said Shogun would be easiest fight of Smith's career, and he has 17 losses. It was. Look at till getting a ts for beating a homeless looking untrained LW in Cowboy and losing to old-man unaggressive WB. And people impressed Woodley big brotherered him? Woodley was +130 dog. Why??? Vulcan will dust Smith and I can't wait. Some victories dont mean anything many dont get this and it drives me crazy.

When the announcers describe a fight with two guys just standing there and staring at each other as........A Chess Match.

Woodley/Wonderboy 1 comes to mind. UGH!

And others were defending that shit when I complained.

Awkward crowd shots.

Oh, and (over) wooing & booing goofs.

When people give me weird looks at the bar for screaming "JUST BLEED"!!!

I don’t mind Rogan until he gets overexcited about a couple of leg kicks and starts telling us how they may not look like much but those things are brutal.

Pushing hair outof ones face. Also adjusting shorts, tops. Just seems unprofessional AF.

#1. Fighters missing weight and pulling out of cards.
#2. Commercials.
#3. Point fighting.

People talking all through the fights. They aren't even really paying attention to them. In fact I mostly just purchase the pay per views myself so I can pay close attention.

I would rather be on Sherdog in the breaks and between fights than watch fights with casuals that don't really care.

The flow of the fights. Wish they’d keep moving instead of every half hour. Loved the Fight Pass portion yesterday. Fight was over and right away the next one started.
My pet peeve during fights is when they press each other up against cage and we see minutes of guys exchanging under hooks and doing nothing

Throwing kicks when you can’t stop takedowns and suck on the ground

Back