What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started another play through of Dark Souls 3 to do the dlc's.

Maybe the new Resident Evil next.

I really want to get back into the Witcher 3 and finish it too.

Also have Bloodborne sitting on the PS4 hard drive waiting for me.

So little time......

Tales of Vesperia 360
Catherine 360

Thinking about starting Dark Souls 2

Valley on PC. Another running game, ala Titanfall 2, which was excellent.

Valley seems pretty similar to A Story About My Uncle so far. It's simple and enjoyable. I also like short games.

Heartstone

my gaming life is as exciting as it can be

Tales of Berseria on Steam

Final Fantasy 14 on PC

Final Fantasy 15 on PS4

Finished Rise of the Tomb Rider. Not bad, but it didn't grab me by the balls like the previous game

Gonna play MGS: Ground Zeroes next. Get it off dat backlog and see if I'm interested in playing Phantom Pain

Started playing Far Cry Primal Right last night and even got 10 percent of the cheevos lol.

Going back to blood dragon today, finish that shit this weekend

I'm debating getting Fallout New Vegas.. but I'm worried I'll be disappointed after loving Fallout 4 so much...

Is it worth it go back and play sherbros?

Been playing my NES classic, which I also hacked to add more games. I beat Super Mario bros 3 and Adventure Island II this past week, now I'm working on Faxanadu, which is an awesome game.

Trying to plat Resi 7

I've had it for over a month but just started playing Forza Horizon 3 properly, it's so good, i'm hooked. Haven't really played a racing game since GT 6 so it's a breath of fresh air. Considering getting the Blizzard Mountain dlc, any of you guys bought it?

I'm debating getting Fallout New Vegas.. but I'm worried I'll be disappointed after loving Fallout 4 so much...

I loved New Vegas. I actually liked it more than 3. I haven't played 4, but a lot of people have called it disappointing. So I'd give New Vegas a shot.

Maybe I'll try it. I just uninstalled FC Blood Dragon cause that piece of shit game crashed on me three times today.

Oh well, at least it was free

You liked 4? I dunno if you're gonna like fallout NV or fallout 3. Im assuming you havent played those? F4 is more fps than RPG, found it terribly boring. Those two games are RPGS though, amazing narratives,mini games, environments etc. Give em a go, imo you'll like em more than the disappoint fallout 4.

Trying to plat Resi 7

I've had it for over a month but just started playing Forza Horizon 3 properly, it's so good, i'm hooked. Haven't really played a racing game since GT 6 so it's a breath of fresh air. Considering getting the Blizzard Mountain dlc, any of you guys bought it?
I dont mind re playing the game, its just the damn antique coins. Why do i need to pick up 44 on the hardest difficult and 18 on the lower difficulties, boooring. With that said, I just need the madhouse + coins left, which Ill do in the next week. Kinda glad they switch it up for madhouse, hopefully isnt too frustrating.

Fuck it, New Vegas is downloading

Anyone get the Wildlands beta on XBONE? Wanna play??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back