What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just platted Far Cry Primal, hoping to finish RE7 by Tuesday before I get Nioh, which will hold me until the glorious Switch.

Assassins Creed: Ezio collection. Just finished AC2 starting brotherhood tomorrow before yakuza comes in the mail from gamefly

My favorite of the series if Brotherhood. 1-2 and B are the goat AC's

Ori and the blind forest. What a great game! I wish more companies would make these new and gorgeous metroidvania games. So fulfilling

DOOM II - On about level 24.
StarCraft - Just starting the Protoss campaign.

Bethesda fucks me once again...

It's bad enough that I couldn't finish Dragonborn unless I started the DLC over in Skyrim. I had a black book bug that wouldn't let me start the last mission.. which was a common problem others had. So I didn't bother finishing it because I didn't want to play through it again.

Now on Fallout New Vegas I have a game breaking bug when I hit level 30... I cannot select a new perk as the button to continue is darked out over every one of them.. and because I cant select a perk, I'm also stuck infinitely in the level up screen. I even tried reloading a save same thing.. then I read on another web site had the same issue

"I have found this afternoon that this bug strikes at random levels when you level up to pick a perk, today it bugged out on levels 2,4,8,10. Each time I had started a new game with a brand new character in order to make sure it wasn't a corrupt autosave etc. This is one awful bug, you could potentially get all the way to level 30 then have it bug on the perk screen, and that would be your entire game completely wasted. As I stated above, when the bug strikes the perk option isn't highlighted and you are trapped for infinity in the perk selection screen (you can't back out of it and continue play)."

I'm not starting over... what the fuck. So much for getting the DLC for this game as well.

Speaking of Bethesda, I started a new skyrim character. Ugh, we meet again, my sweet darkness. Fuck you skyrim!!!

"unzips...."

GTA5 online (addicted basically) and The Evil Within. Still on PS3 but upgrading in about a week I think.

Just now getting around to playing Bloodborne.

Having a blast.

Other than Overwatch I don't have anything anymore. I've honestly been considering starting Mass Effect again but the new one is about to come out so I don't want to do that.

Bethesda fucks me once again...

It's bad enough that I couldn't finish Dragonborn unless I started the DLC over in Skyrim. I had a black book bug that wouldn't let me start the last mission.. which was a common problem others had. So I didn't bother finishing it because I didn't want to play through it again.

Now on Fallout New Vegas I have a game breaking bug when I hit level 30... I cannot select a new perk as the button to continue is darked out over every one of them.. and because I cant select a perk, I'm also stuck infinitely in the level up screen. I even tried reloading a save same thing.. then I read on another web site had the same issue

"I have found this afternoon that this bug strikes at random levels when you level up to pick a perk, today it bugged out on levels 2,4,8,10. Each time I had started a new game with a brand new character in order to make sure it wasn't a corrupt autosave etc. This is one awful bug, you could potentially get all the way to level 30 then have it bug on the perk screen, and that would be your entire game completely wasted. As I stated above, when the bug strikes the perk option isn't highlighted and you are trapped for infinity in the perk selection screen (you can't back out of it and continue play)."

I'm not starting over... what the fuck. So much for getting the DLC for this game as well.

That is fucking tragic man. What system are you playing on? I played through it and all the DLC on 360, had pretty much no problems at all.

That is fucking tragic man. What system are you playing on? I played through it and all the DLC on 360, had pretty much no problems at all.
Playing on the One, backward compatible.. and I downloaded it too. You'd think after six years they'd fix this shit... but I'm not surprised. The Dragonborn glitch is six years old too and transferred over to the Skyrim remaster.

I though about going back to an old save and then downloading the DLCs for NV, but I'm worried that I'll hit 30 on those and the same thing will happen.

Playing on the One, backward compatible.. and I downloaded it too. You'd think after six years they'd fix this shit... but I'm not surprised. The Dragonborn glitch is six years old too and transferred over to the Skyrim remaster.

I though about going back to an old save and then downloading the DLCs for NV, but I'm worried that I'll hit 30 on those and the same thing will happen.

That is a bummer. New Vegas was the tits. If you made it all the way to level 30 though I assume you put in quite a few hours at least. Were you enjoying it?

That is a bummer. New Vegas was the tits. If you made it all the way to level 30 though I assume you put in quite a few hours at least. Were you enjoying it?
Yeah, I wanted to get all the DLC for it too. Unless I can find a work around for this, I'm not starting over. Way too many hours put into this game already.

World of warships, heroes and generals, MechWarrior online, savage resurrection, European escalation, and for honor.

I was playing Nioh but somehow got addicted to For Honor. I never would have bought this at full price (thanks cheap PC digital codes) but I ended up buying the season pass to make up the difference. Awesome, visceral combat with a lot of depth. I hope the community sticks with it and the devs give it proper support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back