What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger Knight Empire War, Europa Barbarorum 2

Finally got around to Uncharted 4. Few more chapters to go. Still have Tomb Raider and Mafia 3 to go

Beat Watch Dogs 2 a few days ago... 98 percent of the cheivos unlocked.

About a third of the way done with FC4.. 18 percent of the cheivos unlocked

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Only about 20% in but enjoying it as much as the first. gunplay is still meh and it has the annoying over the shoulder view from Uncharted 1 where it seems like you are always pointing to the right of your enemies instead of at them.

Not much of an issue though as the bow is fine and the most fun weapon to use.

Just started playing Rocket League for the first time, more fun that i thought it would be

Been playing The Swindle. It's a pretty good game. Addictive as hell once you get going. I think it would've easily reached Spelunky status if the movement had been more precise, it can be frustrating as hell getting caught just because of the bad controls.

Got 28 percent overall completing in FC4... 23 percent of the cheevos.

This game is pretty fucking awesome. I'll be getting that Yeti DLC for sure.

Shadowrun Dragonfall and Might and Magic x Legacy the past few days.

Dusted off my PS2 & playing some NFL 2K5. Still the GOAT football game. Infinitely better (in price point & everywhere else) than those aggressively mediocre Madden titles. It was ahead of its time & it's a fucking damn shame they got screwed out of making more.

50 percent done with Far Cry 4... 52 percent of cheevos attained.

Still trying to figure out what I'm playing next.

Me and my friends play Rocket League a lot. Game is fun as hell.

Still chipping away at XCom 2, but haven't been able to dedicate too much time to it because I had two very busy weeks at work due to a 2 day trial I had to run. Now I can relax a bit.

Absolutely bewildered at how much harder this game is than it's predecessor. I just finished the first blacksite mission and boy it was hard. Had to fight through 21 aliens with my squad of four soldiers. Got besmirched the first time out. On second try I only lost one squad mate, the rest escaped with their lives but with significant injuries - they're all out of action for like 20+ days of in game time.

I also finally picked myself up an NES Classic a few days ago, which I also hacked so I could add 52 more games to the existing line up. Really enjoying it, and it will probably make my playthrough of XCom 2 take that much longer as I spend time playing my old favourites.

Still playing BF1 and Doom. Finally beat doom on Nightmare. Definitely not trying the one on nightmare where if you die, it's over.

Going to start on RE7 today

mostly overwatch
sometimes when im bored or losing, titanfall2,rise of the tomb raider
waiting to play resident evil

50 percent done with Far Cry 4... 52 percent of cheevos attained.

Still trying to figure out what I'm playing next.

Forza

Or you can borrow Resident Evil when I'm done with it lol

Elite dangerous
Stellaris

mechwarrior living legends mod

I've been playing MGS Phantom Pain but something doesn't just click.. Maybe Dishonored 2 was just so good that I've done with stealth for a while.

Any good cRPG recommendations? I'd like to play something really addictive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back