What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
only console game I'm currently playing in pokemon sun. waiting on my new laptop and i'll be picking up resident evil 7

Still playing my NES classic. Beat Faxanadu, now I'm working on Super Mario Bros 2, a game I played several times as a kid but never owned, and never came close to beating before. It's a lot harder than any of the other NES Mario games.

I think next on deck is the original Castlevania trilogy for NES.

Addicted to H1Z1 King of the Kill. Never have I been punished so much and sucked so bad at a game yet continued to play it.

Playing:

Madden 17 CFM (just wrapped up the 2022 season)
Skyrim (role playing an exiled Loki/viking)

worth getting? or should I get witcher 3. never played the series heard good things about 3
Witcher 3 is the only game I have over 100 hours in that is not a strategy or sports game

worth getting? or should I get witcher 3. never played the series heard good things about 3

Unless you're a diehard KH fan and have never played KH DDD on the 3DS. Then I can't say I would recommend KH 2.8 over Witcher 3.

The new mini chapter in 2.8 with Aqua is fucking great, seriously, looks and plays great. But its short, about 3-4 hours. DDD is good, but can't recommend it over Witcher. Like I said unless you're a diehard fan. Witcher 3 is the way to go, that game is seriously fucking awesome.

alright im getting it. too many people have praised this game
Unless you're a diehard KH fan and have never played KH DDD on the 3DS. Then I can't say I would recommend KH 2.8 over Witcher 3.

The new mini chapter in 2.8 with Aqua is fucking great, seriously, looks and plays great. But its short, about 3-4 hours. DDD is good, but can't recommend it over Witcher. Like I said unless you're a diehard fan. Witcher 3 is the way to go, that game is seriously fucking awesome.

The best part of Witcher 3 is the detail that they put into world with side missions and small easter eggs from previous missions.

Downloaded Forza 2 Horizon F and F.. beat it in three hours and got 100 percent of the cheevos

Also tried to download Fallout Shelter today and after five attempts it kept cancelling the download after a while and saying there was some error.

Figures, at least other Bethesda games I could play for a while before they break.. I can't even download this one without fail.

Started playing Call of Juarez: The Cartel this week. Poor choice; it's horrendous. Obnoxious dialogue that never ends, cliche characters and storyline, and, generic, run of the mill shooting mechanics and scenarios. Typical endless waves crap. It's sad because the other two Call of Juarez games I played were excellent - Bound in Blood and Gunslinger.

Also started The Order: 1886 this week as well. It's not nearly as bad as the reputation it has.

Downloading the Handsome collection right now. Already beat both BL2 and pre-sequel on PS on every play through already.

Looking forward to play through both again.. and get all 3,000 cheevo points

Im playing Doom 2016.

Seriously might be the best FPS of the past 10 years SP wise. Havent enjoyed an FPS campaign like this since the MW1 and MW2 and even then I feel this may surpass it. I thought FPS games werent my thing after the clutter of COD clones flooding the market, thanks to the makers. Game is the most fun Ive had in a long time. Other games have been experiences etc but DOOM is legitimately "fun" like how games SHOULD be. I dont even think Im halfway through the game yet
just teleported bac to Mars
but imo its a masterpiece. I wish I got it on release. Will definitely play through a second time to try get the trophies, which I dont usually do for FPS games.

Been playing a crap ton of Magic Duels Origins. Have almost 50% of the Origins Set unlocked. Had a lot of fun playing 2 Headed Giant with @Hoagey last night. Didn't even feel grindy even though he's got away superior cards and I got carried lol.

Nioh, Horizon, I'll get back to RE7 sometime, and tomorrow it's Zelda FTMFW

Also got River City Ransom Underground but waiting for dat n!gga @TeTe to drop by so we's can tackle that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back