What are you picking up this Black Friday?

Just for everyday shit? Yeah, get the Nikon 3400 (either one or two lens combo). The 18-55mm lens combo is like $350 today. The one with 18-55 and 70-200 is like 499 (I heard Costco even has it for 450).

https://www.adorama.com/l/?searchinfo=nikon+d3400

If you buy one of those from Adorama, click one with the free accessories. Theyll probably throw in a free SD card which you need to store images on the camera. Also, if you do order online, order from out of state (Adorama is in NY). If you're in NY, I'd suggest ordering from Samys Camera.
Thanks man

just bought a couple hundo worth of records but I don't need some consumer holiday to do that... so leave me out of this thread...

Going with my girlfriend to see what all the fuss is about. Im a last minute christmas shopper, so i doubt ill even buy anything. Not gonna lie...Im kinda excited to witness the madness in person for the first time. Maybe i can fill the mall with uppercuts/touch em with teh jab if shit gets out of hand.

Thanks man

Oh, one more suggestion. If you want a mirrorleas camera (basically the wave of the future but not any better than a DSLR in terms of image quality - but theyre smaller, lighter and maybe more fashionable) the Sony are great ones and this entry level one is on sale. It's pricier than the Nikon DSLR 3400 though (same price with only one lens), but your wife might like it for its visual aestetic and still a very good camera

sony_alpha_a6000_mirrorless_digital.html

Oh, one more suggestion. If you want a mirrorleas camera (basically the wave of the future but not any better than a DSLR in terms of image quality - but theyre smaller, lighter and maybe more fashionable) the Sony are great ones and this entry level one is on sale. It's pricier than the Nikon DSLR 3400 though (same price with only one lens), but your wife might like it for its visual aestetic and still a very good camera

sony_alpha_a6000_mirrorless_digital.html
I just want something that will take good pictures but also not overly complicated. She's not a photographer or very tech savvy. She just loves to take a million pics of our boys. Lots of pictures of them playing sports and what not.

I just want something that will take good pictures but also not overly complicated. She's not a photographer or very tech savvy. She just loves to take a million pics of our boys. Lots of pictures of them playing sports and what not.

Either one is basically going to be just as easy to use and is a very high quality camera for 500 or less. Hell, some of my portfolio landscape shots were taken on a Nikon 3300.

The 3400 is the cheaper one but I don' think either will be vastly different. Like I said, though, the mirrorless night appeal to her more in a cool fashion sense. Its smaller, has a bigger rear LCD, little slicker design. I just started thinking, for a woman, that stuff might be more pertinent when considering the gift.

$20 says theres a plethora of whores on Craigslist with the thread title "Black friday specials"

$20 says theres a plethora of whores on Craigslist with the thread title "Black friday specials"
Do you routinely cry about the pictures hookers use in Craigslist ads like you do about the babe polls on Sherdog?

<{vega}>

This post is unintentionally hilarious....
Starts off kinda nice and then basically it's fk you rat bastard.
He is a Rat...and can't handle when someone dominates him, then rats them out for it....Like I dominated his Fat Midget Mother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back