What are you picking up this Black Friday?

Buddy!! I will probably go to microcenter mall and check out all the dominance but I do not have anything particular in mind right now! I might go to Walmart tonight and laugh at all the clowns!
LOL!

I went to McDonald's just now and see people lined up outside some shitty Dept store called boscovs LOL. They will be freezing all day!

i thought about grabbing a PS4 but where i am, didn't really see savings on it at best buy, wal-mart, etc.

i picked up a few shirts from triumph united and will grab a few things from roots of fight since their black friday discount is usually pretty good.

51qrognLDZL._SY445_.jpg

Black Friday is for poor people. Fuck dealing with those crowds.

Buddy!! I will probably go to microcenter mall and check out all the dominance but I do not have anything particular in mind right now! I might go to Walmart tonight and laugh at all the clowns!
Lmao @ ever going to Walmart. You sound poor.

I need milk I'm running low, probably wont be on sell though and ideally I need to grab it tonight so I can have a cup of tea after work.

Black Friday is for poor people. Fuck dealing with those crowds.
my wife likes the excitement.....i refuse to go. fk that. if i cant order it then im not buying it for christmas.

Lmao @ ever going to Walmart. You sound poor.
i drive by a walmart on the way to work.....last year the line to get in stretched across the entire front of the store and across the entire parking lot. the furthest parking spot from the door is where the line backed up to....what in the fk is worth that

i go in tonight....triple time. went in last night for triple time and my supervisor let 3 of us go home after we had only been there for an hr.....
Triple time sounds awesome, getting sent home not so much...

my older boy wants a monitor and a macbook...younger boy wants clothes, shoes, and a few games

dude....sent home with triple time pay. i was on the clock, on my couch, watching tv, and messing around online.
Oh shit, that's awesome. I thought you got sent home with only an hour of triple time

Oh shit, that's awesome. I thought you got sent home with only an hour of triple time
no. my supervisor is the absolute best boss ive ever had. he requires a lot from us but he takes care of us by doing things like that.

I already spent 3k on an oled tv and xbox one x

Thinking of getting another gaming computer but i already have 2

I am jealous.
OLED are super nice. All I have is a low range Sony 4k TV.

This black Friday I am scheming on a 4k 27" IPS computer monitor.

I'm Canadian and I don't buy pointless shit I don't need and I'm not poor, leave me out of this thread.

Well fuck you too bro.

I'm Canadian, and I'm getting:

1. a new wine cooler, b/c I'm clasy
2. a new TV, since my old one is pretty old and fucked. #sonybros
3. a dyson hair dryer for the wife. Shit is like $500, and this one place has it for $300.

Almost time to rock & roll my shopping bros!

PS: I really am buying the above but an fuckign annoyed I have to. I made it sound more exciting to make myself feel better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back