What are you picking up this Black Friday?

I've seen a lot of Black Friday ads in Canada. It's pretty weird.

It caught on the last few years. Main being reason retailers were losing business from people crossing the border/ordering online.

I may buy a lifetime membership at grapplersguide.com, depending on how big the discount is. He recently had a discount that I regret missing, it was something crazy like 70%, so now I've got my eyes on his site constantly, but the joke's on him: I'm only going to bite on another crazy discount.

Heh, heh, heh....Soooo mad Benny....Edit: Bun....? So stooopid.
This is the most exuberant I’ve ever seen you! You are so happy you beat @Andy

It’s getting to your head, and @John Wang is gonna Tito Ortiz bury you, bruh

giphy.gif

This is the most exuberant I’ve ever seen you! You are so happy you beat @Andy

It’s getting to your head, and @John Wang is gonna Tito Ortiz bury you, bruh

giphy.gif
Not even close pussy....just dealing with one Rat Fuck at a time....Just because you would cower....

I was double yellowed....but willing to throw shit from the start actually.

LOL dem coke nostrils
Haha let's see your Wang smokin mug...Alex...
Wang buddy, VERY weak......try harder buddy....Poor attempt at photoshop.
Easy for both of you to run on when you are to pussy to show your face...At least I can/will.

Easy for both of you to run on when you are to pussy to show your face...At least I can/will.
ARE TO PUSSY

ARE TO PUSSY
I already posted a pic of you in your Ghey Treehouse thread....I'm still better looking than you Wang...jealousy is a bitch huh Wang. Edit: Awwwweeee Muffin, why you triggered?

Photoshop? I just checked the ugg off thread and it’s the same pic LOL.

I don’t believe @John Wang made any alterations. You just got them cocke nostrils, bruh. Nothing wrong with that.

Photoshop? I just checked the ugg off thread and it’s the same pic LOL.

I don’t believe @John Wang made any alterations. You just got them cocke nostrils, bruh. Nothing wrong with that.
So you never said when you were joining the Ugg Off girlfriend... @pcptornado Can we include Alex into the next one I'm in? If not, I would like to challenge him after the next one. I did not really mind you Alex....but your Wang worshiping is just sad. Cheers buddy!

Back