What are you picking up this Black Friday?

I am jealous.
OLED are super nice. All I have is a low range Sony 4k TV.

This black Friday I am scheming on a 4k 27" IPS computer monitor.

I was considering returning it for the sony xbr55x900e.

The oled was 2k and the 900e is 1299

Not sure if the price difference is worth it

I went pretty insane last year. Holiday gifts aside, I bought myself a laptop, new camera and some peripheral things. Bought a new camera this year.... But honestly, nothing that I need is even discounted today, so fuck them and their capitalist propaganda.

For now

J3WNCjb.jpg

3UrffHS.jpg

Might go on something else in the future.

this is sexy

Yeah fuck all that , sounds like a nightmare to me to be honest . People concentrated in large quantities like that are a little to Bovine in their behavior for my taste. Concert or something is one thing....buncha poor desperate peasants jostling over each other is another

Yeah fuck all that , sounds like a nightmare to me to be honest . People concentrated in large quantities like that are a little to Bovine in their behavior for my taste. Concert or something is one thing....buncha poor desperate peasants jostling over each other is another

Yeah I'm doing my purchases online.

You've got to be a real poor piece of shit to go shopping on black friday.

I'll watch you trampling each other to death and fighting over a blender on YouTube and laugh at your poverty while I clean my Rolexes and have some slut wash my Cadillac.

And by Cadillac I mean my car, and also my penis.

Gonna shop for a new pea coat online.

That's about it.

You've got to be a real poor piece of shit to go shopping on black friday.

I'll watch you trampling each other to death and fighting over a blender on YouTube and laugh at your poverty while I clean my Rolexes and have some slut wash my Cadillac.

And by Cadillac I mean my car, and also my penis.
So, you live in your mom's basement. That's cool I guess.

I'll be outside working on one of my Mopars.

Saving money and just adding even more testosterone on top of the dominant level I've already got.

^ 89% chance
This post was made from a folding chair on the sidewalk in front of a Wal-Mart in Nebraska

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, you buying them mofos all that?
Ha. Probably. Both get straight a's in accelerated classes, both wrestle and do bjj, younger one is also in all county band. They stay busy, work hard, and deserve something extra for Christmas.

^ 89%
This post was made from a folding chair on the sidewalk in front of a Wal-Mart in Nebraska

He probably has a Winnebago with stufffed animals all over the dash board parked out in the lot as well.

What a desperate comment.

No, my friend - I live on 5 acres in a 4300 sq/ft ranch house with 2 bikes and a Chevelle in the garage and a CTSV and a Cummins parked out front. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

I always say I am not gonna buy anything and then I go online and buy a bunch of shit. Already bought a 4K TV and am looking through Amazon now. I am definitely not going to go to a store and deal with the crowds, fuck that. I was in Hong Kong one year during Thanksgiving/black Friday and on TV they were showing the crowds here and making fun of them.

i go in tonight....triple time. went in last night for triple time and my supervisor let 3 of us go home after we had only been there for an hr.....

Triple time pay = triple time taxes !!

<Oku03> .

Back