What are you, or have you been, best at?

fight night round 4, I'm talkin like top 1000 in the world here.

Mouse Trap master.

I use to be a board game legend in my own mind. If I lost it just meant that the other person cheated.

I'm too old for those new games, I can't keep up. I sometimes watch twitch just to see what kind of games people are playing and they're way over my head.
This from ds.^

Used to love RPGs and setting out on that journey, hunting down items or whatnot; have been out of the loop for some 10 years with just growing up and this thing called life. Been feeling a little nostalgic as of late for jumping back in, but the games now seem a whole other level and a part-time job unto themselves. SMH.

Basketball. I could do all kinds of dunks.

Now i can barely touch the rim

Kill me

images
You could reach her rim tho'

I have many rims for the licking. The feeling just doesn't compare.

so you're saying balls in holes are the tits?

literally? figuratively? both?
giphy.gif

I'm a legit master at tennis video games. No shit. Everyone I played I was at or near the top at some point

Also, it was pointless playing against friends because they could literally never win a single point unless I went easy.

The funny thing is, I've never actually play tennis in real life. I don't even watch tennis. I have studied it over the years however (I'm a game designer) and its mechanics have always fascinated me.

Dude,

I am a sherdogger so that means I am best at benching teh 325, sexing up the womenz, and making millions.

was #1 ranked Blanka player on PSN for a few months. So many salty hate mails, u dont even know.

I was great at Super Smash Bros, beat all who came before me, won online, everything

then I played someone who was actually ranked in tournaments

:(

I'm good at making shitty threads. Although I can't say I'm the best. @Clippy may be wearing that crown

I'm excellent at setting picks in basketball and getting a sneaky elbow in.

Dude,

I am a sherdogger so that means I am best at benching teh 325, sexing up the womenz, and making millions.

It's amazing how we all ended up here in a obscure, dark dank hole in the interwebz. So much win in one place it is bound to tare a hole in the space-time continuum. Bracing self for event horizon.

dbd.jpg

I was the champ at smear the queer back in the day. It's too bad America was made ungreat because kids these days will never know the joy of that game.

Back