What are you, or have you been, best at?

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
I once kicked the ass of 16 other teens, in a row at my local arcade playing soul edge. After a handful of wins I started using random character and had to use voldo and the like, characters I'd never learnt. Still I slayed all before me.

What say you?

soul_edge_wallpaper_by_squidtummies-d4dv575.jpg

Video games, including fighting games as well. Back in my teens I had huge win streaks in all the games, back before they reset. Best was like 95 wins on Marvel vs Capcom. Sat there for 4 1/2 hours on 50 cents. Had 40 something on tekken tag also.

Um..... I'm good at organizing things. Good at strategic games, card games etc.

I'm fairly accurate at spitting, and I'm the best judge of people currently alive

Last edited:
I'm pretty much just the greatest.

I was amazing at Pogs when I was in school. I sent more kids home crying than the catholic church

Well, let's just say...

9156859_orig.jpg

Video games, including fighting games as well. Back in my teens I had huge win streaks in all the games, back before they reset. Best was like 95 wins on Marvel vs Capcom. Sat there for 4 1/2 hours on 50 cents. Had 40 something on tekken tag also.

Um..... I'm good at organizing things. Good at strategic games, card games etc.

You ever play MK2 on ps3 online? For a period of 3 years, it had a massive following.

Physical: MMA/NHB and sexual intercourse
Mental: Critical Thinking
Politically: Assassinations
Socially: Making the love to married women
Emotionally: Emotional recognition
Culturally: Destroying archaic culture that dis-empowers people

Out of time....

That took me back.

Street Fighter II, at the arcade when I was 13ish I beat everyone with Ryu. To the point the older kids were gonna kick my ass.

Now it's weight lifting, not many in my gym can out lift me and only a few are my size or bigger.

I also have a mighty beard which few can beat and not many people can out drink me.

I'm happy with my achievements.

You ever play MK2 on ps3 online? For a period of 3 years, it had a massive following.

Was never a big mk guy. Although I did have a decent winstreak on MK4, but mostly against scrubs. The Marvel vs games were my favorite, followed by Tekken and street fighter alpha.

I got onto the leaderboards with the MTG planeswalkers games for 360, but couldn't stay ranked. I'd go to work rank 8 and come home and I'd be rank 60

Was never a big mk guy. Although I did have a decent winstreak on MK4, but mostly against scrubs. The Marvel vs games were my favorite, followed by Tekken and street fighter alpha.

I got onto the leaderboards with the MTG planeswalkers games for 360, but couldn't stay ranked. I'd go to work rank 8 and come home and I'd be rank 60

I'm too old for those new games, I can't keep up. I sometimes watch twitch just to see what kind of games people are playing and they're way over my head.

I'm too old for those new games, I can't keep up. I sometimes watch twitch just to see what kind of games people are playing and they're way over my head.

I stopped fucking around with fighting games years ago. I'm still good enough to beat the average person that brings out street fighter or something when you're at their house. I've been the best in every group of friends I've ever had at fighting games. But online I typically get smashed. Takes a lot of practice and legit study to keep up with the online community, and I don't have the interest.

I don't really play anything online anymore, like 99% of people are complete twats so it gets annoying. Although there are a couple card games I play online. You can just mute people which is nice. I play more rpgs/strategy games than anything.

I don't think I was ever the best in anything. But I was good at a lot of things. I used to be a above average in all team sports except basketball. I also used to skate and surf. If I could go back in time I would concentrate on only one thing.

I stopped fucking around with fighting games years ago. I'm still good enough to beat the average person that brings out street fighter or something when you're at their house. I've been the best in every group of friends I've ever had at fighting games. But online I typically get smashed. Takes a lot of practice and legit study to keep up with the online community, and I don't have the interest.

I don't really play anything online anymore, like 99% of people are complete twats so it gets annoying. Although there are a couple card games I play online. You can just mute people which is nice. I play more rpgs/strategy games than anything.

It's funny that people suck so much that you have to mute them. I used to enjoy playing risk online before my ps3 crapped out. Muting people was a must, but sometimes it was hilarious to sit back and listen to people meltdown over a video game that's largely luck based.

Back