What are you, or have you been, best at?

I'm the greatest noob tuber in Call of Duty history.

Besides that, I'm pretty much a Section 8 Leonardo da Vinci. Above average at a ton of shit but not good enough at any one thing to make a living doing it.

when i was a young teen i always wanted to try to break the pogo stick jumping world record. its like 20 hours now. i did over 3 hours before and just stopped because i was bored. i dont think the problem is falling in those 20 hours, it not fucking up your ankles or parts of your legs from rubbing together.

i wish i had stuck with it though. who knows how many ladies i would have landed if i was the world record pogo stick jumper!

I was the champ at smear the queer back in the day. It's too bad America was made ungreat because kids these days will never know the joy of that game.
i think it is more pc to call it "kill the guy" or "kill the person" if you are extra sensitive

I was the best at drawing in JH (middle school I guess you call it). Would always draw my friends birthday cards, got some pages in the yearbook, etc. Heh my textbooks had more doodles than answers written in them.

I kind of gave it up after I half-assedly tried to transfer into architecture in university (protip: don't half-assedly try to be an architect)

I was the champ at smear the queer back in the day. It's too bad America was made ungreat because kids these days will never know the joy of that game.

I excel at art. Drawing characters and monsters.

Having the attention span of a 10 year old, I seem to waste my natural talent pursuing other things but never really get great at them because of constant distraction.

So I am above average in gym lifts, MT, shooting, wasting time on the internet reading about a bunch of random crap.

also, I've literally never lost in Connect Four

I've never won in Connect Four. When I was in Bangkok I found that street children use Connect Four to get money out of white people. I was sitting around chatting to some hooker and a kid ran up to me and challenged me to Connect Four, and bet me like 50 baht a game. Anyway long story short I had to give the little shit like 300 baht in the end. He was killing me in like 2 moves every time

was #1 ranked Blanka player on PSN for a few months. So many salty hate mails, u dont even know.
Lol I've had people tell me they hope I get cancer so many times on xbox live. I had a buddy over once and I was goin through messages while playing a game, and he was like wtf who has dozens of hate messages over video games?

I was like oh....... is not normal???

Lol I've had people tell me they hope I get cancer so many times on xbox live. I had a buddy over once and I was goin through messages while playing a game, and he was like wtf who has dozens of hate messages over video games?

I was like oh....... is not normal???

Yeah, I used to play call of duty a lot, was just in the top 300 for hardcore team death match, no clan, pistols+knives and I only put in 3-6 hours a day because of work. One of my proudest achievements but godamn it means absolutely nothing.

Xbox live was always the absolute worst for hate mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back