What are you, or have you been, best at?

I was pretty good at minesweeper back in the day

giphy.gif

-skf9q.gif

Time Pilot.

I never failed to get the high score.

8wzb6a.gif

Nobody is cleaner with his food than I am- when cooking, not eating. I eat like Bam Bam Bigelow.

Physical: MMA/NHB and sexual intercourse
Mental: Critical Thinking
Politically: Assassinations
Socially: Making the love to married women
Emotionally: Emotional recognition
Culturally: Destroying archaic culture that dis-empowers people

Out of time....
One of the greatest Sherdog answers since I started on here last November.

I was the neighborhood FPS and Madden Champion.

Then I started playing online and reality set in.

I was the neighborhood FPS and Madden Champion.

Then I started playing online and reality set in.

Lol online is a rude awakening. You can be the best by far in your neighborhood and still get completely thrashed online. It's crazy how good most serious online players are.

I was fucking legit at super smash melee back in the day. In high school me and the Asian kids would get high and play for like hours, most days. Some of my friends played in legit tournaments against world class players and I was only slightly worse

UCI had a tournament, I went in and 3 stocked every person I played against, while choosing random characters. People think they are good playing against friends and he computer, then I start fucking waveshine combo-big them from 0% all the way to death. It's like when people play online for the first time lol

I was also dominant in middle school and high school wrestling. I was varsity all 4 years in high school and never lost more than 7 matches a year, discounting post season. My worst record was 33-7 as a freshman

Do you still play or have a created fighter ?
I play some online now and then.
Stand at level 124.
Once KO'd a lvl 200 but he unplugged.

Lol haven't played in years. I mainly played with real fighters.

I didn't even know the servers were still up. Amazing

I was also really good st the iOS game "war of nations"

It's a freemium game where people would spend hundreds a week. Yet I was still ranked #3 in the world as a completely free player. I don't think anyone else in the top 50 was a free player and the two people ahead of me were in my alliance and spent like 100-200 a week

It's heavily strategy based, and I spent hours making excel spreadsheets to figure out unit strengths/speeds etc. I would DESTROY other people despite sending less and weaker units, based on the strategies I came up with

People would always report me for hacking lol

I ended up quitting because it was taking over my life. I had to be on 24/7 to keep my rank up, it wasn't worth it after awhile

Sex.

I'm told I'm a great fucker, the best fucker ever, etc.

It's a curse tbh.

Basketball. I could do all kinds of dunks.

Now i can barely touch the rim

Kill me

images

Back