What Are the Largest Athletes We'll Ever See

Tennis is gonna be the next sport where giants take over

I see these guys 6'6 - 6'10 and when they're on, even the top guys like Federer and Nadal look like amateurs. Tall guys are starting to take over

The problem was prior that such giants invariably had massive offsets in poor joints, mobility and health but now it seems an upper limit of 6'10" can be achieved in what seems normal body proportions and health. That is largely due to better nutrition, health awareness, availability of good treatments when young (stabilize and straighten spine as they grow).

Yeah, it's nutrition.

Zv4jo1-YeBaDStoKmiHpftouN84c1Lzr70bt7HCgapQ.gif

Yeah, it's nutrition.

Zv4jo1-YeBaDStoKmiHpftouN84c1Lzr70bt7HCgapQ.gif

Haha.

I would not pretend that these massive athletes are not likely to be taking steroids both for size gain and to deal with troubling injures. I am sure, percentage wise they would need them more than normal sized guys as the strain on everything is greater.

However what i am referring to is that yes because of NUTRITION it is why these giants can now even make into puberty and beyond with a healthy body.

Over just a very short period of time humans continue to get bigger and bigger while also living longer and that is due to much better nutrition and better work environments. This and medical science being able to address the issues that prior would cripple the super huge at a young age (long before many would be taking steroids for simple muscle growth) is why they now live long and healthy enough to maybe take roids one day to be a super athlete.

Most over 6'6" and almost all close to 7' and above would have had severe spinal issues (bends) that in the past would not have been corrected and thus adding steroid mass would be crippling to. Nowadays they are on that early with chiropractic care and braces to ensure the body develops correctly.

if you're asking 'biggest' guy that is still really athletic...maybe Mario Williams?

my vote is Vernon Davis
6'3.5" 253 of swollness, his combine was the stuff of legends:
4.38 40 yard dash
42" veritical
33 reps of 225 lb bench press

That has to be best example of size/speed/strength ever

if you're asking 'biggest' guy that is still really athletic...maybe Mario Williams?

my vote is Vernon Davis
6'3.5" 253 of swollness, his combine was the stuff of legends:
4.38 40 yard dash
42" veritical
33 reps of 225 lb bench press

That has to be best example of size/speed/strength ever

Sumo is where it's at buddeh. The size of 4 men with the grace of ballerinas.

Check this match (timestamped). Kotoshogiku vs (Yokozuna) Harumafuji. It's a dance of madness.

Check this match (timestamped). Kotoshogiku vs (Yokozuna) Harumafuji. It's a dance of madness.

reminds me of elephant seals fighting for mating rights

short bursts of violent explosiveness from giant, blubber-filled beasts.

Shit's fixed.

Shit's fixed.
Maybe for Kisenosato, but he's the only native Yokozuna, so what do you expect? You think the Japanese are really gonna let their boy get whomped and retired so that the Mongolians can run this bitch again? It's already tearing their asses apart that Hakuho is the de facto god of sumo. Dude gets more scrutiny than anyone, and it's not just over a couple of henkas.

Back