What Are the Largest Athletes We'll Ever See

Hong Man Choi

Muthafuckin Yao Ming the Tower
He's almost 8 Feet Tall

yao-ming-gets-foot-measured.jpg

LO<LOL<LLOLL

100lbs

He should be scoring more. Who can stop his headers on crossing passes?

Peter Crouch could bang them in bro

He was strange because he was always better with his feet than with his head

Giant Gonzalez was like 8ft tall

23_wwe-encyclopedia-1180.jpg

Dude scared the shit outta me as a kid

It seems joints, mainly knees and feet are limiting factors.

Yao could never get past foot issues. He was great when healthy.

In football, there's been a resurgence of smaller scat backs who make open field catches and just make guys miss.

However, linemen are bigger, stronger and faster than ever. It's scary that Clowney can run sub 4.5 at his size.

Zdeno Chara isn't as big as any of these guys, but he's the biggest hockey player at 6'8" 270
usa_today_9997248.0.jpg

Zdeno Chara isn't as big as any of these guys, but he's the biggest hockey player at 6'8" 270
usa_today_9997248.0.jpg

Zdeno is 6'9", but there are a few guys that are 6'8". And I dont think he is 270, He is too skinny. John Scott was 6'8". Brian Boyle is 6'7"

It seems joints, mainly knees and feet are limiting factors.

Yao could never get past foot issues. He was great when healthy.

In football, there's been a resurgence of smaller scat backs who make open field catches and just make guys miss.

However, linemen are bigger, stronger and faster than ever. It's scary that Clowney can run sub 4.5 at his size.

I wonder how fast he can be if he dropped some weight. Jadaveon that is.

Zdeno is 6'9", but there are a few guys that are 6'8". And I dont think he is 270, He is too skinny. John Scott was 6'8". Brian Boyle is 6'7"

damn I didn't know hewas that tall. I thought Boogaard was the biggest but he was only 6'7". I think George Parros was 6'6"

Muggsy Bogues Is prob as big as some of these guys dicks.

Last edited:
we'll probably never see record breaking giants again because they treat the pituitary gland tumor before gigantism gets too severe. In all likelihood, no one will ever come close to the GOAT, Robert Wadlow, ever again.
yqegwbk.jpg

Back