startet 5 years old currently 37 7th degree bb

Attachments

• oj.jpg
    oj.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 1
started 2 yrs ago at 44. Getting my blue belt this Sunday. Very excited

Started at 24 no gi and Muay Thai for about a year
Rolled maybe twice in 3 years
Started to seriously train in jiujitsu at 31 And now I'm a 35 year old purple belt

45 year old white ✔️

Wrested from 14-19
Started Judo at 32/33ish
Started BJJ at 34/35ish
I am now 43 and am a forever brown in Judo
a baby brown in BJJ
Still do bjj and judo as well as some wrestling
Cause u have a wrestling background whats it like for you to spar bjj guus cause i have heard stories where bjj guys have told me when they wrestled a wrestler that they werent passing their guard by skill, rather it was determination where they just had an unlimited gass tank

Started at 23 years old in October 2009. Got my BJJ Brown belt in August 2016 and will soon turn 31.

Never injured (knock on wood) due to insane flexibility and mostly good luck. Regularly train 2-3 times a week. Never took a break either. Keep on churnin'.

Cause u have a wrestling background whats it like for you to spar bjj guus cause i have heard stories where bjj guys have told me when they wrestled a wrestler that they werent passing their guard by skill, rather it was determination where they just had an unlimited gass tank

I am not sure what you are asking. I went from wrestling to judo. I did not like to play from my back in wrestling (obviously) the same was true for Judo. When I started bjj I played mostly the top. I was coming off a wrist surgery (yea judo) so my coach picked every partner I rolled with for 6 months. Those guys made me use skill. No passing good blues or higher with just go go. I was loop choked more times than I can count.

Started a few months before my 30th birthday in 1996. Got my black belt in 2011.

Back