We're all in agreement right? The winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.

giphy.gif

The real champ, or whatever you want to call it is cool, but after Khabib smashes Tony, nobody wants to see him fight anyone but Conor. Doesn't really matter who has what belt. I dunno why y'all let Conor having a piece of metal bother y'all so much. Does it make Khabib's fight less enjoyable if he doesn't walk out with a belt?

Tony is the real champ and defending against Khabib.Conor the clown can fuck off.

The real champ is the real champ.

So if Conor never comes back does that mean you guys will celebrate him as the champion forever? Better question is, if he never comes back will all you guy leave with him?

The two best LW’s are about to fight. The winner of this fight will be the champion. Conor can have his nearly meaningless belt.

Doesn't really matter what you think. Reality says thats not the case. I guess you can pretend it is though.

I wonder why we don't hear the mantra of "You gotta beat the champ to become the champ." anymore. Seems it always pops up when it's convenient to the argument, but never really consistently used.

Everyone know's it to be true even the Colin fan club.

Let's not beat around the bush, this is the real deal.

I thought this was well established, and do ya'll really not like him that much you guys are changing his name to Colin? I get McNuggets, or McChicken, or Ducker, but Colin seems like you guys are reaching to new levels to show how much you guys dislike him. I get it, aside from the Mayweather fight, he hasn't defended his belt, but nobody thinks that's a little excessive now? It's not getting out of hand?

And I've agreed with some of you guys and share similar frustration, but this is getting a little hilariously...petty is the word I'd say.

I'd have to agree that Khabib vs Tony has a better case of being the actual champion, yes.

Conman might be champ on paper.

But this is the People's Championship. Let the midget keep his Paper Championship.

I thought this was well established, and do ya'll really not like him that much you guys are changing his name to Colin? I get McNuggets, or McChicken, or Ducker, but Colin seems like you guys are reaching to new levels to show how much you guys dislike him.
What about chicken strip-strip? That one's my personal favorite.

Conor would technically still be the real champion. Winner of Ferg vs Khabib would be the best LW. And yes, the two things can differ, specifically when one is 1-0 in the division and refuses to fight while the other goes through the contenders.

Doesn't really matter what you think. Reality says thats not the case. I guess you can pretend it is though.

Nice outlook, until the shoe is on the other foot and he gets stripped. If that happens, will you then be on here arguing against the reality that you are throwing out there now because it suits your needs?

I have to concede that until he is stripped then technically he is the champion. If we want to be clinical about it then we would be free to observe him as a shitty champion who has no excuse not to do what is expected of a champion. He is not injured, he is not suspended or in a legal mess. He is healthy and not doing his job=shitty champion.

I mean really, the guy has claimed 4 belts in his career and never defended a single one, he has carefully tiptoed his way into becoming super rich without doing half the work. Some people would praise him for being smart and I agree with that. Some could also say his fans are stupid, I also agree with that.
At the end of the day, in the business of fighting, you should be required to fight no matter how many people have a crush on you.

I thought this was well established, and do ya'll really not like him that much you guys are changing his name to Colin? I get McNuggets, or McChicken, or Ducker, but Colin seems like you guys are reaching to new levels to show how much you guys dislike him. I get it, aside from the Mayweather fight, he hasn't defended his belt, but nobody thinks that's a little excessive now? It's not getting out of hand?

And I've agreed with some of you guys and share similar frustration, but this is getting a little hilariously...petty is the word I'd say.

People will always look for creative ways to rustle hugger jimmies. Is normal.

Back