We're all in agreement right? The winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.

UFC titles are to haphazardly managed.

The winner of Tony vs Khabib will show the active best fighter. Looking forward to it.

Disappointing no Conor in the mix but his choice since priced out of UFC competition.

1 year is limit for me to consider someone holding a title and would like UFC to also follow. 1 year is quite long in MMA probably should be closer to 6 to 9 months.

Not a huge fan of Conor, but like it or not, he is the real champ right now.

I'd be embarrassed as a fan if the guy I root for refused to fight.

Lol, so caring he doesn't even marry her!

Difference is Conor is holding up the whole division. Rabid Conor fans like you don't care it seems but the rest of us want the division to move on

Marrying is just a silly ritual, bud. It doesn't make you a good or bad partner.

Lol, bud, if you actually followed the conversation I have had in here, you knew what you said is wrong. But I guess you rather just make baseless assumptions like most SDers do.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, our agreement won't change much.

1 year and 5 months to be exact. He will have gone 2 years and 1 month if he fights in September. The UFC will now have to allow healthy champions to take years off from fighting.

You failed math class didn’t you?

I wonder why we don't hear the mantra of "You gotta beat the champ to become the champ." anymore. Seems it always pops up when it's convenient to the argument, but never really consistently used.

Can't beat the champ if hes avoiding the fight

You failed math class didn’t you?

I did actually, please enlighten me.

Yep my bad I had Aug 23rd in my head. It has been 1 year and 2 months. You wouldn’t happen to be a math tutor..would you?

Last edited:
Back