Well , today we learned that boxing is rigged

I learned this in the 80s when I first started watching.

Bro you're the only fucking guy that doesn't find the result of this fight shitty, no one agrees with your thought process except yourself. Every single well known pro mma fighter or well known boxers , like Lenox Lewis, Floyd, Paulie, but you seemingly have an opinion that makes their unworthy?

I was a fan of Deontay, and the more I watched him the less I became a fan of his boxing. I was jocking Deontay like 2-3 years ago before he was even sort of a household name. I only watch someone like Deontay, not to watch thier skill get put to the test, but to see if he can score a knockout. Where as I watch someone like Floyd, or Tyson Fury and I can be entertained by their movements , and technical skill.
You sure i am the only person saying a draw is not a robbery?

Sorry man but I am having a really hard time trying to decipher your posts
Not a problem . i speak multiple languages and can see why some might not understand

Let me make it clear for you

I asked you a question and you didn't answer because you 1st want to "see" where i am going with it

It's a typical game of "don't show your cards to avoid being outplayed"

So I am going give you the benefit of the doubt

You accused me of: "Bro you're the only fucking guy that doesn't find the result of this fight shitty, "

I ask you , Are you 100 percent sure of the statement I am qouting you on ?

Not a problem . i speak multiple languages and can see why some might not understand

I asked you a question and you didn't answer because you 1st want to "see" where i am going with it

You accused me of: "Bro you're the only fucking guy that doesn't find the result of this fight shitty, "

I think flash knockouts are amazing and very entertaining , but I do like to see the guy who was dropped go out on his shield.

In mma, the refs like to watch them bleed and witness CTE in the making.

You are right, I'll reserve my bullshit for someone whose full of it, again my bad.

I learned boxing was rigged when Sweet pea Whittaker got robbed when he fought Cesar Chavez back in the early 90's. Whittaker put on a boxing clinic and won every round. I swear there were rounds Chavez didn't land a single punch. Of course it ended up a draw and Don "I kicked a man to death" King instantly called for a rematch to make that rematch money. So glad Whittaker told him to shove it up his ass. Also, Hagler losing to Sugar Ray Leonard was a robbery too.

I learned boxing was rigged when Sweet pea Whittaker got robbed when he fought Cesar Chavez back in the early 90's. Whittaker put on a boxing clinic and won every round. I swear there were rounds Chavez didn't land a single punch. Of course it ended up a draw and Don "I kicked a man to death" King instantly called for a rematch to make that rematch money. So glad Whittaker told him to shove it up his ass. Also, Hagler losing to Sugar Ray Leonard was a robbery too.
Hagler losing was not close to a robbery.

Nothing corrupt or rigged about it. That's just the simpletons way of making sense of the subjective nature of boxing scoring.

you say that as if HBO has no bias or lederman is not a widely accepted shit judge.
How did u score their first fight?
I havent watched that much boxing before,but it was pretty one sided bout and 8-4 was right to me, second fight hbo scored it also pretty fair and i remember ledermans comments in the fight and it sounded pretty reasonible

I havent watched that much boxing before,but it was pretty one sided bout and 8-4 was right to me, second fight hbo scored it also pretty fair and i remember ledermans comments in the fight and it sounded pretty reasonible

Neither fight was close to being one-sided.

i had canelo winning both fights but a draw was a fair decision imo. it wasn't one sided at all.

You're not the only one but you are in the small minority of people who didn't think the decision was a robbery. Last I checked the poll had 85%+ saying Fury won.

You're not the only one but you are in the small minority of people who didn't think the decision was a robbery. Last I checked the poll had 85%+ saying Fury won.
That's fair , I also thought Fury won , but can see the draw.
This reminds me of the Canelo v GGG and Ward vs Kovolov

That's fair , I also thought Fury won , but can see the draw.
This reminds me of the Canelo v GGG and Ward vs Kovolov

I made a typo in that last post, I meant to say that most think it was a robbery, I also thought the fights you mentioned were as well.

Back