Well , today we learned that boxing is rigged

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GGG and now Tyson Fury have been robbed

Last edited:
I don't think GGG was robbed, atleast not the second fight, but Tyson definitely should have won.

Man I dont even care that fight was fuckin' legendary

Ahhhh, so much pain. I keep getting a reminder of why I stopped giving it attention years ago.

Its been rigged for a long time.

A robbery, there is no way Wilder won on points. There is a reason why Floyd in the crowd had it 5-0. Being most generous its a draw for Wilder.

A good fight ruined by a terrible decision, what a bunch of shit

If they wanted to screw fury then they call the 2nd knockdown a KO. No one would have questioned it.

Fury had that, can't believe it's been called a draw.

Stunning fight by both men, serious heart, proper boxing match, but Fury had it on points.

Well done to both of them regardless. It showed that they both deserved to be there, and I think Joshua would have struggled against either of them tonight.

iu

Boxing

robbed does not imply rigged.

m96jjd.jpg

GGG and now Tyson Fury is robbed

Lol, Canelo is Tyson Fury with more power for his size. Deontay is like GGG - can't box. We'll... he's not as bad as Deontay.

Tyson was Robbed in this dec in my opinion however.

<Fedor23> .

that alejandro rochin judge that scored it 115-111 for wilder should be investigated

Fury battles back from suicidal depression, battles back from life threatening substance addiction, battles back from a KO shot that would have kept a rhino down, yet........

the one battle he couldnt overcome was CORRUPT SCUMSHIT JUDGES

I had Fury winning by a tad but it wasn't a robbery. If we're going Pride rules, Wilder wins easily.

Why do I keep watching this no1 Bullshit sport is beyond me
Its so frustrating! 115-111 Wilder? WTAF

Back