Well , today we learned that boxing is rigged

That corrupt Judge who had Wilder winning even without the knockdowns should be jailed. A lot of people lost money betting on that fight and they purposefully chose to have the wrong result of a draw. Stealing from the fans and from Fury. One of the worst boxing decisions I've ever seen. I thought because it was such a high profile fight we would not need to worry about corrupt officials but sadly I was wrong. Boxing is dead now imo, I have no interest anymore, I'll stick to MMA

You're not the only one but you are in the small minority of people who didn't think the decision was a robbery. Last I checked the poll had 85%+ saying Fury won.
It's an even higher percentage now. 88%.

That corrupt Judge who had Wilder winning even without the knockdowns should be jailed. A lot of people lost money betting on that fight and they purposefully chose to have the wrong result of a draw. Stealing from the fans and from Fury. One of the worst boxing decisions I've ever seen. I thought because it was such a high profile fight we would not need to worry about corrupt officials but sadly I was wrong. Boxing is dead now imo, I have no interest anymore, I'll stick to MMA
I was pissed off as I lost money betting on Fury. But as maddening as some of these decisions are (first GGG Canelo fight) I still like watching the actual bouts. I just won't bet much money on them because I know how crooked the judging can be on them.

If they wanted to screw fury then they call the 2nd knockdown a KO. No one would have questioned it.
Different people though.

The ref was seemingly trying to stay out of the way and let the fighters fight to determine a winner.

... the judges ???

I was pissed off as I lost money betting on Fury. But as maddening as some of these decisions are (first GGG Canelo fight) I still like watching the actual bouts. I just won't bet much money on them because I know how crooked the judging can be on them.
I should have won hundreds, one of the biggest bets I had ever made. I definitely won't ever bet on boxing again

I distinctly remember thinking to myself:
(As my friends I watched with were saying Fury should have it on the cards. )

"Watch the judges fuck this up."

But I didn't say it aloud because I didn't want to jinx it. Oh well.

I should have won hundreds, one of the biggest bets I had ever made. I definitely won't ever bet on boxing again
Sorry man. Yeah dodgy decisions are a real pisser about boxing.

You're not the only one but you are in the small minority of people who didn't think the decision was a robbery. Last I checked the poll had 85%+ saying Fury won.

Conversely, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who posts here regularly who would characterize this as a robbery. About half of the boxing media that I've seen who scored the fight had it either a draw or for Wilder. The guy was floored twice and there were at least 4 or 5 other genuinely close rounds. You can argue 115/111 is a terrible score, but 113/113 is a completely reasonable card.

lol, this has to be satire.

just watched a replay of the fight .. it looks even worse for wilder .. during no time watching it again did I ever get the sense that wilder was winning .. fury not only thoroughly outboxed him .. after the 12th round knockdown(which only happened because fury got a bit careless), fury got up, recovered and went at wilder .. wilder became the one BACKING UP .. this after knocking fury down .. so even that knockdown was completely negated and neutralized by fury .. thorough win for fury imo ..

even the signs after the last round ended showed you who won .. wilder walked slowly to his corner with his arms to his sides .. no emotion .. almost looking a bit dejected .. fury hands up celebrating .. not that that means anything but quite telling how wilder walked to his corner and then their reactions when the draw was announced .. wilder smiled in relief .. a draw is criminal .. what a travesty .. I don't know what to say .. people will keep watching regardless ..

Last edited:
Conversely, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who posts here regularly who would characterize this as a robbery. About half of the boxing media that I've seen who scored the fight had it either a draw or for Wilder. The guy was floored twice and there were at least 4 or 5 other genuinely close rounds. You can argue 115/111 is a terrible score, but 113/113 is a completely reasonable card.
you're just making stuff up at this point

or for Wilder

<{MingNope}>

you're just making stuff up at this point

or for Wilder

<{MingNope}>

Wait, you don't think some media members scored for Wilder? 6 out of 14 media members who scored (according to one summary of media scores) had it either a draw or for Wilder. 2 out of 14 had it for Wilder. Not that people should really care that much about how the media scored it, but nearly half of the media didn't have him winning. Do you think this was a genuine robbery?

See you here for the next big boxing match.

Looks like boxing is dead. Again.

Wait, you don't think some media members scored for Wilder? 6 out of 14 media members who scored (according to one summary of media scores) had it either a draw or for Wilder. 2 out of 14 had it for Wilder. Not that people should really care that much about how the media scored it, but nearly half of the media didn't have him winning. Do you think this was a genuine robbery?
The problem isn't so much the result as the way it was achieved. Did Deontay Wilder really win that fight even without the knockdowns? can any fan stand up and make that claim with a straight face?

To me 113-113 is the best score Wilder could possibly get from that fight yet he almost got the decision.

The problem isn't so much the result as the way it was achieved. Did Deontay Wilder really win that fight even without the knockdowns? can any fan stand up and make that claim with a straight face?

To me 113-113 is the best score Wilder could possibly get from that fight yet he almost got the decision.

So you don't think it was robbery, right?

So you don't think it was robbery, right?
If you're just another troll trying to force me into accepting your narrative then please stop.

If 1 persons mugs you while another 2 other people just watch, it stills counts as being robbed.

This one is WAY beyond GGG, with him there was at least an argument of a draw and a loss in the respective fights, even if it isn't a great one

This decision is straight corrupt or inept
Issue is why have judges. To much money on the line. Should be more analysis than judge. Too much money on the line.

Damn that sucks to hear. I placed a small bet on Fury winning and the fight going past the 9,5 round mark just for fun. Needless to say my heart was racing both times Fury got dropped and when I heard there a was split decision

Back