Weight classes where the Champion is not the best fighter in the division

115W: JJ is Champ but Cynthia beats her
155: Conor is Champ but Barboza, Khabib and Nate all beat him
185: Bisping is Champ but Whittaker, Romero and Luke all beat him

HW, LHW, WW, FW, BW, FlyW, WBW.. Champs are all the best in the weight class currently.. Stipe, DC, Woodley, Max, Cody, DJ, Nunez, are all champs and the best in their weight class currently.

Dude you're fucking kidding me with this shit right? I know you have to be. Mike Perry would fucking cringe to even be sharing the octagon with Jonny Bones. Bones would fucking M-U-R-D-E-R Perry.

Jones struggles with good boxers. Platinum Mike Perry is a very technical boxer and also possesses MASSIVE power. I'm not saying Jones wouldnt win, but he definitely wouldn't want to trade with Platinum. The best path of victory for Jones would be lay n praying for 5 rounds

Jones struggles with good boxers. Platinum Mike Perry is a very technical boxer and also possesses MASSIVE power. I'm not saying Jones wouldnt win, but he definitely wouldn't want to trade with Platinum. The best path of victory for Jones would be lay n praying for 5 rounds
I'm pretty sure Jones would be right in his face elbowing the shit out of him lol Perry is the one who wouldn't wanna trade with Jones. Jones would make Perry his lil bitch LMAO, you saw what happened to DC and DC would kill Perry inside the 1st minute of the 1st round. Perry is better off in the top 20 of the WW division where he belongs and where he'll be for a very very long time.

#PlatinumBless. Poor Alves is going to retire next month. Perry is going to knock his head clean off.

Back