Weidman crucifies Vitor: "He's the one who got caught cheating."

He has such a problem with using TRT but he's talking with TRT users? Not only is he talking to them but he feels some sort of respect for them that he's unwilling to say who they are?

Personally, I don't believe he talked to any TRT users since he can't name names since what he's saying seems to be that they're incriminating themselves with the statements being made. Weidman just wanted to add credibility to his Vitor bashing statement by saying he talked to TRT users.

lol why would anyone want a TUE to cover anything up when it causes the person to go through more testing?

You honestly think that he doesn't know any friends in fighting who use TRT? You think he refuses to talk to a guy for being on TRT? Lol.

I don't think his comments were personal. They were professional.

Bones Jones dont cheat...other than by being more athletic than everybody.

The fight will happen in the states and Vitor can still use TRT all he wants without a TUE. As long as he stays at or under the allowed ratio, he can inject all he wants.

I totally agree with Weidman here though. Without TRT, Vitor would be competing with much lower test levels and lower than average. Whether it's natural for his test to be low due to age or if it dropped due to past abuse, it doesn't matter and should factor in your performance. A guy that is 36 shouldn't be competing at the level of an 18 year old.

the under or allowed ratio for fighters not prescirbed to trt is 1;1 so he would actually lose out on 75% of his possible ratio hike by competing in america. the day belfort cant get that testosterone is the day you see all this "miraculous" performances go out the window and see him slow down substantially. men at 36 dont just get a "second wind" all the sudden its the injections without a doubt in my mind. after all ask penn and fedor how well theyre almost 40 resurgence went.

he answered the question honestly but this is all fight hype imo. Hype up the bad blood, get the ppv sales going so everyone gets paid.

You honestly think that he doesn't know any friends in fighting who use TRT? You think he refuses to talk to a guy for being on TRT? Lol.

Of course I do, but if he truly believes it has no place in the sport and he believes that TRT is being used to "cover up" other things as he said then he shouldn't have a problem naming their names. Last time I checked getting a TUE and being a fighter means their names are revealed as TRT users, right?

His comments were personal when he's talking about a specific person, since he won't reveal the names of the trt users he talks to.

He has such a problem with using TRT but he's talking with TRT users? Not only is he talking to them but he feels some sort of respect for them that he's unwilling to say who they are.

So because he doesn't think TRT is right he'll refuse to talk to people like Chael and Hendo? Thats moronic. He doesn't release the names because thats what you do when you talk to someone in confidence, saying who they are would be the sign of a scumbag.

I'd guess Chris doesn't mean MMA fighters anyway, Long Island and NJ are hot beds of power lifters, who its know secret use steroids, if you go to almost any gym you know them, if you go to an Elite gym you know top guys and wouldn't ruin their lives for a sound bite.

You seem like a bitter Silva fan that will attack Chris for the dumbest reasons, your life will only get sadder when deflated looking Vitor gets finished within a round.

You wanna talk cheaters...Joyce Gracie pulled Kimos hair to win UFC 3...nobody is talkin about that.

You people talk like its just TRT that makes Vitor so good..
What about the longest experience in the UFC today, what about hard training and on a new mental stage than ever. Don't forget how Vitor was in his first stage of fighting.
Then 2 stage kicked in and he looked week mental, but wasn't that the time with he's sister??
And now stage 3, all with he's sister is deep in he's heart. He has more experience and a stronger mind now.
I bet that also count a lot and not only trt....
Most fighter in UFC use some kind of boost, that way they recover faster and can give us fans more fights...

Weidman is quickly showing he is scared of TRTitor. He's gonna feel the pain big time.

If you have low testosterone you shouldn't be a professional fighter.
Its simple. Professional fighting isn't meant for guys with low testosterone.oh wait everybody's equal in every way anymore.
Vitor. I loved ya. ya blew it

I agree. Every fighter knows a lot of trt users.

Back