Weidman crucifies Vitor: "He's the one who got caught cheating."

ch0rx

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
20130706_lbm_aj4_446.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Few gems here from Chris the Merciful:

"I don't think TRT belongs in the sport, where it's a combat sport. How old is Vitor, 36?" Weidman asked later. "And now you're allowed to have a 17 year- old's testosterone?"

"It's more a cloud for him," Weidman said. "He's the one who got caught cheating once. Now he's taking TRT and I don't think it's right. I did hear from other TRT users, not to mention names, but I've heard TRT is a good way to cover up other things. I don't know much about the business that these guys are in, but, that doesn't seem cool to me, for a guy who's not taking anything."

That last quote makes me think Chris is basically accusing Vitor of some serious shenanigans, saying he's juicing. Definitely couched in more friendly language than that, though.

Team Weidman is really pushing the TRT issue. Doubt we see this in the States.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/6...r-belfort-hes-the-one-who-got-caught-cheating

The fight will happen in the states and Vitor can still use TRT all he wants without a TUE. As long as he stays at or under the allowed ratio, he can inject all he wants.

I totally agree with Weidman here though. Without TRT, Vitor would be competing with much lower test levels and lower than average. Whether it's natural for his test to be low due to age or if it dropped due to past abuse, it doesn't matter and should factor in your performance. A guy that is 36 shouldn't be competing at the level of an 18 year old.

I am brazilian and I agree with Weidman 100%. Belfort is such a hypocrite!
I hope Weidman destroys this guy, but Belfort has been looking great on TRT

Weidman is right on all accounts

That said I hope the best version of Vitor comes to fight because I'm looking forward to this awesome battle and one can'nt deny that Belfort has been on a killing spree since he went in full TRT-Rex high kick mode

Belfort did get caught cheating.

Weidman is not the only fighter that thinks TRT doesn't belong in MMA.

And he's probably getting asked about TRTVitor 20 times a day. He's going to get less kind about this the closer we get to the fight.

I feel sorry for Weidman, he is going to be humbled in a vicious way very soon.

lol at "crucifies". He said nothing that isn't true.

weidman is scared of the trt

I agree. Vitor is unnaturally boosted. That's just the reality of it. I don't see how anyone can argue against that and I certainly don't see how it's a problem for anyone to point it out.

That being said:
MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

He's going to make Vitor mad. I don't want to see Vitor get mad. He's scary enough as it is.

Weidman said he has low T. Vitor must be thanking Senor Jesus right now that Chris isn't the kind of guy to take PEDs. I fear for ViToRT's health as it is...imagine if Chris was on something? It'd be murder.

Perhaps but probably not by Vitor.

Something tells me Weidman will humble Vitor, moreso than Anderson did.

Whether it's natural for his test to be low due to age or if it dropped due to past abuse, it doesn't matter and should factor in your performance. A guy that is 36 shouldn't be competing at the level of an 18 year old.
Exactly. A 36 year old guy have more experience than a younger fighter, and he should use that to compensate for his diminishing physical ability.

And a bit odd given that both men are hardcore bible bashers.

That frikkin Paranormal activity pop up :(

Im not even going there. Read whichever table top rpg makes you happy. I just didnt see it as an 'extreme' stance. He has a legitimate grievance. V

Lol at being humbled. He got asked about Vitor and his trt and said nothing but facts. When Vitor folds after being put on his back and being ground and pounded I can't wait to see you disappear from this forum for a couple weeks.

Weidman is right on all accounts

That said I hope the best version of Vitor comes to fight because I'm looking forward to this awesome battle and one can'nt deny that Belfort has been on a killing spree since he went in full TRT-Rex high kick mode

aIj2TkL.gif

Right or wrong, Weedman is getting crushed by the Juicenator. I can just imagine Dana's head exploding if Vitor wins and then gets popped again. Gonna be good...

Back