Weidman crucifies Vitor: "He's the one who got caught cheating."

the under or allowed ratio for fighters not prescirbed to trt is 1;1 so he would actually lose out on 75% of his possible ratio hike by competing in america. the day belfort cant get that testosterone is the day you see all this "miraculous" performances go out the window and see him slow down substantially. men at 36 dont just get a "second wind" all the sudden its the injections without a doubt in my mind. after all ask penn and fedor how well theyre almost 40 resurgence went.

No it isn't. The allowed ratio is actually 4:1 in some states and 6:1 in Nevada. So not being on TRT means you can have your ratio as high as 5.9:1 in Nevada and still not fail your drug test. This means if your natural ratio is 1:1 you can then have 6 times your normal Testosterone before failing a test.

Which is why I believe what Weidman said about TRT being used to cover things up is ridiculous.

Of course I do, but if he truly believes it has no place in the sport and he believes that TRT is being used to "cover up" other things as he said then he shouldn't have a problem naming their names.
Well he did say that TRT is a good way of covering up other things. He didn't say that everyone who uses TRT is using it to cover up other substances.

i'm glad that weidman is calling belfort out on this. it's a good way to get belfort mentally angry, and we'll see if it affects him during the fight.

You people talk like its just TRT that makes Vitor so good..
What about the longest experience in the UFC today, what about hard training and on a new mental stage than ever. Don't forget how Vitor was in his first stage of fighting.
Then 2 stage kicked in and he looked week mental, but wasn't that the time with he's sister??
And now stage 3, all with he's sister is deep in he's heart. He has more experience and a stronger mind now.
I bet that also count a lot and not only trt....
Most fighter in UFC use some kind of boost, that way they recover faster and can give us fans more fights...

said the guy with a Brazilian flag in his avatar.

look at his last 3 fights. he looked amazing. where did those fights take place? im sure with bit of connecting you can figure it out.

TRT should be mandatory, you fail your test if your level is too low.

That was legal in that time...

I know..but then again..TRT is legal as long as you get those levels down...but TRT is frowned upon...as is pulling anybodys hair in a fight...but..both TRT and hair pulling seem to work. It really doesn't matter if Vitor is on TRT because it cant teach him to wrestle. Sorry Vitor.

I was thinking Weidman is going to break Vitor's leg with whatever body part he feels like, personally.

Dont think Weidman isnt accounting for the height differential between Silva and Vitor as to get the exact angle for the shin snap.

I hope Chris Weidman is a champion and not a chumpion.
Fight Vitor in the octagon not out, defend the belt, get some stitches, and move on

I feel sorry for Weidman, he is going to be humbled in a vicious way very soon.

lmao the guy is one of the most humble and classy fighters in the sport.

He is stating truths and his opinion.

I wanted Anderson to beat Chris so bad but I'm really going to enjoy Vitor getting throttled in this one. I hoped bisping would do it then rockhold, after that I had high hopes Dan could decision him, this time I'm sure vitor gets dominated no matter where fight goes, cant stand a cheater.

Who gives a shit?

It's a little tough listening to a fighter get all self-righteous about p.e.d's when the vast majority of fighters have some sort of pharmaceutical sponsorship, and more than likely half of their meals are taken with some sort of pills or powders.

Unless what your eating has less than 6 syllables in its name and it's not followed by a number, you shouldn't complain about "performance enhancing drugs".

said the guy with a Brazilian flag in his avatar.

look at his last 3 fights. he looked amazing. where did those fights take place? im sure with bit of connecting you can figure it out.
I figure it out. He faught in Brazil to sell tickets, to fill arenas.

I feel sorry for Weidman, he is going to be humbled in a vicious way very soon.

Well we know it won't be Anderson that does the humbling don't we? :icon_chee

Weidman is going to take Vitor's leg home with him and put it in his trophy case next to Anderson's.

The argument that Vitor is somehow not allowed to take TRT because he was busted makes no sense. I thought Weidman was smarter than that to repeat that stupid argument.

Man I hope Weidman wrecks Vitor.

Back